Active Topics

Ok, I've had it! I've been using Nokia products basically all my life but this is it! I do not tolerate this crap any more!

I paid my hard earned money to get the N900 and wanted to believe in it, but I can not tolerate it when the device is malfunctioning on basic things like calendar sync! Not to mention other obscurities!

If this is how Nokia wants to treat old Nokia fellows then this is it! I do not want this any more! Thank you and goodbye!!! I put my N900 on sale today and will never get another Nokia device!!!!

You will be missed.

-Thom

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tschak909 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 180 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Miami
so whats the sale price

Banned | Posts: 291 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Dec 2009
Originally Posted by jussi69 View Post
Ok, I've had it! I've been using Nokia products basically all my life but this is it! I do not tolerate this crap any more!

I paid my hard earned money to get the N900 and wanted to believe in it, but I can not tolerate it when the device is malfunctioning on basic things like calendar sync! Not to mention other obscurities!

If this is how Nokia wants to treat old Nokia fellows then this is it! I do not want this any more! Thank you and goodbye!!! I put my N900 on sale today and will never get another Nokia device!!!!
feel for you. nokia apologists will tell you that you are in huge minority. but they are wrong as the number of negative posts tells me that nokia mismarketed this device

Posts: 68 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Chicago
flounces away

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Good move! The N900 is not for u... I give you €10 for it

Last edited by Dave999; 2010-02-13 at 15:17.

Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
[QUOTE=jussi69;524730...I put my N900 on sale today...[/QUOTE]

If you are serious, please PM me, I want to get one more N900. I would help you to get rid of this 'crap' today. If you have a 2nd thought and want to hang on it for awhile or till the next update, I think it is not a bad idea. Anyway, I am interested

bun

Originally Posted by Guber99 View Post
nokia apologists will tell you that you are in huge minority.
No, I don't think so. I think Nokia apologists would tell you this is what you get when you don't research before you buy, that Nokia clearly stated this is a computer first and a phone second, that if you wanted a smartphone you should have bought a smartphone, and stuff like that. Also, that what you describe as missing is useless, oldfashioned and you're wrong to want it. And what you describe as buggy works perfectly for them, and again, it was your fault for expecting it to be something other than it is.

The Following User Says Thank You to volt For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 291 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Dec 2009
Originally Posted by volt View Post
No, I don't think so. I think Nokia apologists would tell you this is what you get when you don't research before you buy, that Nokia clearly stated this is a computer first and a phone second, that if you wanted a smartphone you should have bought a smartphone, and stuff like that. Also, that what you describe as missing is useless, oldfashioned and you're wrong to want it. And what you describe as buggy works perfectly for them, and again, it was your fault for expecting it to be something other than it is.
people assumed that this phone has basic stuff that other phones have. i cant use my email so its useless for me. i guess you are saying that i assumed wrongly that email will work? if i need a computer only.....i have several at home. in this day and age you dont throw out on the market a pricey device that doesnt deliver what everyone customarily expects

Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by jussi69 View Post

so?

Why this isn't at buy&sell section? wheres the announcement that includes price etc?
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ossipena For This Useful Post:

Tags
boring, exit stage left, goodbye thread, lint licker, self repeating threads