I can use Petrovich app very well and its very useful, but when some other phone send a file to my n900 I can accept it but in the screen where the n900 asks me where to save the file I cannot change directory or accept the file to default dir. The result is that i cannot receive the file or click save.

Any help ?

I've tried to send a photo from N95 and failed for a same reason as you said.

Then I've tried to send a different photo from N70 and it worked.

I didn't have time to test it further.

no success i dont know if this has fixed in the newer firmware update and i didnt tried again because i use a usb cable lol

Posts: 162 | Thanked: 79 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Have you installed any bt applications like bluemaemo? Could be that your phone acts differently. Atleast I could not send files from my computer straight away, but I could browse my device and upload to a folder.

Posts: 1,283 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ South Florida
BT is pretty hosed in N900. LOTs of issues.

Originally Posted by chainreaction View Post
Have you installed any bt applications like bluemaemo? Could be that your phone acts differently. Atleast I could not send files from my computer straight away, but I could browse my device and upload to a folder.
Ive installed bluemaemo and petrovich and mine works perfectly have recieved from several phones and sent from my pc and it has worked fine for me.

Also no problem where i want to save to once you click save i have the option of any folder great app. But you are right he must have some app thats the n900 isnt likeing for it to be acting up

thnx guys for the info