just a reminder to everyone who qualifies for the rebate, it needs to be postmarked by Jan 8th 2010. Still can't access the OVI store to setup an account through the phone, so I hope they won't play games rejecting the rebate due to that.

The Following User Says Thank You to verhagke For This Useful Post:
As I cannot activate my Ovi store account yet, I cannot meet the requirements for submitting the rebate form. I'm pissed off at this underhanded gypsy-con and am looking for a kitten to kick.

This is deserving of a mass complaint to Nokia. They should honor the rebate despite their inability to get a freaking website up'n'running on time.

my phone will be here tmr which is the 8th =/ yet im not qualify either cuz i bought it after dec 31st

Posts: 237 | Thanked: 167 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Powell, OH
You don't need to sign up via the N900. Just go to ovi.com and register.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theflew For This Useful Post:
Posts: 22 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ North Carolina
Originally Posted by theflew View Post
You don't need to sign up via the N900. Just go to ovi.com and register.
This is what I did assuming Nokia makes sense. Here's hoping. Either way I love my phone.

You're kidding? I already sent in my rebate long time ago.

I went through several customer service reps before one of them told me I had to go to store.ovi.com and register an account. The first two I talked to tried telling me they couldn't deal with "tech support" issues when I told them the ovi store for the n900 was not available yet. I had it confirmed that the correct procedure is to register for an account online and include that username on the rebate form.

Pfft I won't have mine by the 8th for sure. I wasn't depending on the rebate anyways...

I was supposed to have a rebate included on mine. I bought it from Amazon, but there was no rebate form in the box. Is there anywhere I can print it offline?