Active Topics

I've seen many people saying MediaMonkey syncs well with their N900. I am trying that and the MediaMonkey software seems to get stuck somehow. When I click the Syncing button (under which I can see the N900) it says "Synchronizing the N900 (preparing list of tracks)" but then the cursor arrow starts blinking like crazy, and wiggling around, including when I switch to other programs. Then it stops, but nothing has synced. Any ideas?

ps. I was able to copy from Windows Media Player without problems, but I was hoping I might get Album Art with Media Monkey.

Originally Posted by Viipottaja View Post
I've seen many people saying MediaMonkey syncs well with their N900. I am trying that and the MediaMonkey software seems to get stuck somehow. When I click the Syncing button (under which I can see the N900) it says "Synchronizing the N900 (preparing list of tracks)" but then the cursor arrow starts blinking like crazy, and wiggling around, including when I switch to other programs. Then it stops, but nothing has synced. Any ideas?

ps. I was able to copy from Windows Media Player without problems, but I was hoping I might get Album Art with Media Monkey.
Really? this is the first mention I have seen of syncing with it. I have seen a few mentions of using it to rip tracks and embed album art. I will try it when I get home but my thought would be you have to set the N900 to mass storage mode for this to work.
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

I did set the N900 to mass storage mode.. let me try to restart both my computer and the N900 and see if the problem remains.

Yup, still the same problem..

Posts: 15 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Houston, TX
I have synched with the N900 from MediaMonkey. I did have a problem with it once, when the N900 was not listed as a device available for synch. However, MediaMonkey was listing my external HD and my Sony Reader. I unplugged the Sony Reader and then MediaMonkey recognized the N900 (might have restarted MediaMonkey--can't remember). I think maybe the software can only list two devices.

Tags
seamonkeys