Notices

Hi guys, my question is very simple: does your browser crash, especially when uploading a comment on Maemo.org?
My browser crashes a lot, and I can reproduce this bug with a 100% probability opening the application manager while the browser is uploading a comment in Maemo.org/Downloads in the background. I'd like to know if I'm the only having this bug. I've send a bug report to Bugzilla and I'm sendind tons of core dumps via Crash Reporter to Nokia for analysis, but nobody has said "Oh yeah I've the same problem!"...
Let me precise that the browser crashes even while not navigating in Maemo.org.

Posts: 1,217 | Thanked: 446 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Bedfordshire, UK
Well hopefully you won't feel quite so out of it now. I frequently find that maemo.org locks up and causes lots of problems. Funnily enough though I only seem to have this issue with this site. Have a search and you'll find others with similar issues.

I have had the browser occationally become unresponsive but never on any of the talk.maemo.org pages. My problems seem to occur when i visit heavy flash sites or i full screen and unfullscreen flash content several times.

Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
Well hopefully you won't feel quite so out of it now. I frequently find that maemo.org locks up and causes lots of problems. Funnily enough though I only seem to have this issue with this site. Have a search and you'll find others with similar issues.
I knew that Maemo.org causes lots of problems to many users, but I can't find anyone whose browser crashes like mine. It is quite annoying because every crash I also have to login again and this take ages with Maemo.org.

Posts: 378 | Thanked: 206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Denmark
i havde seen the browser crash in varoius situations, but not enough to make me worried.

my browser crashed everytimes i'm watching an online tutorials. does anyone have any ideas how to fix this? i would like to upgrade flash version on this mobile device to verison 10.

Had my N900 for a couple of monthes now and browser has only crashed 4 times and i use it around 6 hours a day, iv got addblock installed, maybe its some apps you guys have installed?

actually funny you should say that today was the first browser crash ive had since i got my N900 (1 month) , i noticed because i thought it was odd, (it was while in wordpress control panel) compared to IE, firefox and Chrome , i'm finding MicroB remarkably stable. sometimes it does become unresponsive and indicates so , but if i don't close it it usually comes back