Active Topics

Hi guys,

Any advice?

Since earlier today I can't log into OVI IM using my N900. I've tried everything including a reflash of the firmware & eMMC and I also tried setting up a new account which at first signed in but then wouldn't sign in about 5 minutes later.

Even a reflash of the eMMC & Device firmware didn't help.

When I try to add it & sign in, it says signing in then goes to not signed in... Other IM clients sign in fine?

Any advice?

Posts: 124 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Northern DFW
Ovi's been acting up for me today too...not a major loss for me since I don't actually know anyone else that uses it.
Regardless, I'd assume the problem is on their side.

Works out that I woke up this morning & working fine. Looks like a temporary outage.

Originally Posted by nirave View Post
Works out that I woke up this morning & working fine. Looks like a temporary outage.
Lol you reflashed cause of that? Anyway I had the exact same problem. Don't know anyone on Ovi so didn't bother me at all.

Posts: 219 | Thanked: 94 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Helsinki, Finland
Jesus, I can't believe you guys flashing your phones all the time.

Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,718 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by etuoyo View Post
Don't know anyone on Ovi so didn't bother me at all.
You don't need to know ppl on Ovi. You just need to connect to their server and add XMPP-accounts (like Google Talk) as contacts.