thers sum problems with it...i connected it to my phone with bluetooth then i tried to go on the internet and it was loading then it turned off then wen i wud turn it bak on it wud turn bak off and this occured like maybe 10 times before i stopped trying then i connected it to my computer and stopped happening i think its fine now but is there any problem with it that mite happen again or am i okay????

thanks for your attention and help

Posts: 1,213 | Thanked: 356 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ California and Virginia
Dude:

A) Use sentences
B) Use normal English

I seriously could not understand your problem. Maybe your battery was low? Or a memory card problem?

*sorry is I was rude, it was really hard to read...

www.ezschool.com - The best online educational experience.

Posts: 1,674 | Thanked: 171 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Anderson, IN
I seriously cant grasp the concept of why people post messages like that.

Posts: 238 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on May 2006 @ New Mexico, USA
Third world mentalities maybe???

Regards,

Omega

Posts: 1,674 | Thanked: 171 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Anderson, IN
First thing that comes to mind when i see a post that looks like that is that slow cop Opie on Family Guy. "uuhhhm...huhlo...we...uhhm...need...uhhm...mo re cars" LOL

Originally Posted by afgomar93 View Post
thers sum problems with it...i connected it to my phone with bluetooth then i tried to go on the internet and it was loading then it turned off then wen i wud turn it bak on it wud turn bak off and this occured like maybe 10 times before i stopped trying then i connected it to my computer and stopped happening i think its fine now but is there any problem with it that mite happen again or am i okay????

thanks for your attention and help
i will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that english is not your first language as that post is horrendous, as others have mentioned.

that aside, tethering to your phone via bluetooth to get on the internet can be a tricky proposition with many variables. in order to receive community help you will need to provide phone make and model, phone service provider name, phone service plan name and dimensions, and any other information that might be useful.

The Following User Says Thank You to quipper8 For This Useful Post: