Active Topics

Posts: 1,674 | Thanked: 171 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Anderson, IN
im having an issue with omweather's fullscreen view, whenever i click and icon at the bottom such as update or to get into settings it also lets my touch register on my personal launcher , whice is underneath on the home screen. is there any way to fix this or possibly have an option in a future version to either have just the pop up on the applet (which i and alot of others seem to prefer) , or please fix this?

Posts: 2,535 | Thanked: 6,681 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ UK
Originally Posted by munky261 View Post
im having an issue with omweather's fullscreen view, whenever i click and icon at the bottom such as update or to get into settings it also lets my touch register on my personal launcher , whice is underneath on the home screen. is there any way to fix this or possibly have an option in a future version to either have just the pop up on the applet (which i and alot of others seem to prefer) , or please fix this?
This has been fixed for me (where the close button was above omweather itself) in the latest OS2008 SSU.

Indeed, the changelog for hildon-desktop mentioned a fix for passing through clicks.

Posts: 1,674 | Thanked: 171 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Anderson, IN
i have the most recent version of everything