Closed Thread
You know, Diablo is a joke. The developers, 'scuse me, "ENGINEERS" should shoot themselves, just put themselves out of our misery. I haven't seen a crappier OS since Windows ME. All the talk about how great Open Source is supposed to be, and all I see is a bunch of untested beta software. Since updating to this hunk of junk, I have had nothing but problems. The E-mail app crashes, and displays erratic behaviour, 3rd party apps like Pidgin work, and then they don't. Media players like Canola and others, all "beta's" I know, are full of bugs and weakly written. If I wanted to be an unpaid beta tester, I would've signed up. I've wasted enough time filing bugs on "bugzilla" and the clowns ask vague questions and then forget about it. Hey, Nokia, let us know when you get this thing right, huh. They call us. We'll do lunch. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME

WHAT A WASTE OF TIME
Posting that? Why, yes. Yes, it was.

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Benson For This Useful Post:
yea, whatever. Another geek genius speaks

The Following User Says Thank You to davidsco27 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by davidsco27 View Post
yea, whatever. Another geek genius speaks
Time for a commercially supported OS for you. They get paid to give sympathy. I haer the ipod touch is really cool.

Actually, I think I figured it out! Diablo is the Maemo/Nokia version of Vista. An actual DOWNGRADE from a working OS. NOW I get it!

Hi,

Interesting thread you have started.

First, I am not a geek or even vaguely familiar with Linux as an operating system but I do like Diablo and the NIT as a whole.

As for Vista, I like it too, so no sympathy for your points of view here.

Pretty much have to agree with Benson of this being a waste.

David

Here is my counterpoint:

Diablo rules!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MattZTexasu For This Useful Post:
What a noob! You could have posted something like Diablows or something, at least make your subject snazzier.

Besides, your post had no intellectual or technical merit. I have therefore dubbed you a total waste of time, and you should donate yourself to medical research.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to steelmaverick For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Dunno. Diablo - and trust me, I pretty much disliked OS2008 in its first iteration(s) - seems to iron out the wrinkles that bothered me... now if only the software would catch up - such as video chat via Skype.

Memory usage is down, it's a tad bit faster, and some Flash heavy sites give it heck still. Like Meatloaf... two out of three ain't bad...

Originally Posted by harpgliss View Post
Hi,

As for Vista, I like it too, so no sympathy for your points of view here.

David
Oh, YOU'RE the ONE

Closed Thread