I got a N800 its not in too good condition. it works fine and only 1 scratch on the screen that is not deep. Also on the handle/stand its slighty bent. It has a 8gb sdhc card and a 1gb sd. If any offers pm me or A.I.M. me at bertox09

Posts: 833 | Thanked: 124 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Based in the USA
Originally Posted by bert37 View Post
I got a N800 its not in too good condition. it works fine and only 1 scratch on the screen that is not deep. Also on the handle/stand its slighty bent. It has a 8gb sdhc card and a 1gb sd. If any offers pm me or A.I.M. me at bertox09
Two things:
1. How about more details so we at least think you are legit
2. We CAN'T pm you
PLEASE use the Wiki

The Following User Says Thank You to gemniii42 For This Useful Post:
Well i got the n800 for my birthday about this time last year. Its running os2008. It has a SanDisk Ultra II SDHC 8GB card and sandisk mini 1gb sd card. Like i said one scratch on the screen that is only noticable with the device off and the stand is slightly bent. Comes with charger and two batterys (Bp-5L). Lost one stylus so it only comes with one and also the stock casing. If your interested, Give me a email and i can send you some pictures. email is litlpimp37@gmail.com
I am willing to do meet ups and money order or western union. I don't have paypal so it is not acceptable.

How much are you asking?

Posts: 566 | Thanked: 145 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Tallahassee, FL
I don't have paypal so it is not acceptable.

Actually, even folks without a paypal account can receive money via paypal. All you need is an email address to receive money via paypal.

im taking offers.. FAST LOL I NEED MONEY!!