Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 270 | Thanked: 610 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Leipzig/Germany
Hi all,

is there any documentation/howtos/tips... on how to port Firefox Extensions to run in microB? I searched some time but didn't find any. I'd like to have a port of pwdhash for the IT.

I tried to simply extend the install.rdf file to allow installation for microB. Install went OK and it shows up as activated in the Components menu. But it doesnt recognize the double-@ prefix for activating the password-hashing (and there is no F2-Key for the alternative acivation variant). My experiments where done on an N800 running diablo.

Any hint on how to continue is really appreciated.

seiichiro0185

Sorry for coming to this a bit late, but I just discovered pwdhash and would like to see it as well. In this thread, I talk a bit about how the home key is actually F5, and how to remap it to generate a space. Perhaps it could be possible to remap space to generate the F2 keycode, for example...

Also, perhaps the auto capitalize kinds of features are getting in the way of the @@ being added to the password. Actually, that's probably not the case. But maybe the extension is expecting the shift key to be held down when "2" is pressed in order to trigger the change to the password field. That definitely isn't the case with the N800 or N810.