Active Topics

I'm just curious.

Does anyone use the stand that comes with the 770? For the most part, I just let the 770 kick around the desk or where ever else I'm sitting.

Posts: 1,361 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Yup, but only when I have the 770 sitting in front of the keyboard and I'm using both. I might carry it in my pocket when the weather's nicer and I can combine coffee with steal- - borrowi - - stealing WiFi.

at first i had no idea what that thing was. then i just figured out it slides together, lol.
no i dont really use it unless, like hedgecore said, if im using my BT kb with it.

LMFAO!!! So that's what that thing is....HAHA. I know the 770 comes with a stand, but I never found it. Thanks to this post, it gave me a hint at to what that thing is! Haha, thanks. I actually planned to use it with my bluetooth keyboard when I chat on Gaim and now I will since I've found it

Oh, they slide together to form the stand. I feel like such an idiot. I was trying to balance the 770 between them. It is not as worthless as I thought.

Originally Posted by troubleshootr
Oh, they slide together to form the stand. I feel like such an idiot. I was trying to balance the 770 between them. It is not as worthless as I thought.
LOL! Don't worry i did that too at first... >_<

Wow I'm surprised. I'll admit, while I was sitting in the car going through the package, I wasn't sure what it was. However when I picked it up and saw the two slots cut into it, the only question I had was how much force to use to break it apart. I knew from the slots that it was a stand. I thought it was clear to everyone.

Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ UK
rattis: ditto. Obviously a misspent youth with Lego etc. ;-)

Posts: 3,220 | Thanked: 326 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ "Almost there!" (Monte Christo, Count of)
I've honestly never used it. The support on my BT keyboard does a perfect job.

LOL...did the same thing...spent about four minutes trying to figure out how that stand was suppose to work. then it hit me...then i figured it was a test...if ya cant figure out the stand then maybe you should not have bought a 770 :-)