Active Topics

Notices

Where are the saves located on the fs for the curse of monkey island anyway? ive deep searched the fs with emelfm2, id like to follow a tip previously posted and beat part3 on my PC then transfer the saves back to my n800. Ive got 0-1 of scumm from fanous' site also. Part three in CMI still wont do anything as the pirates dance til kingdom come.... bugger

Posts: 3,811 | Thanked: 1,151 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ East Lansing, MI
Not sure exactly what you're asking here.

Best thing to do, is at the main Scumm Window, go to OPTIONS and choose your SAVE PATH to a folder that's either in your internal or external memory card.

If that doesn't make any sense to you, then I've got nothing.

The Following User Says Thank You to Addison For This Useful Post:
Yea ive tried that. The path it states does not have the .s01 .so2 or whatever comi save files. Just wondering where it saves them, im thinking in the scumm installed directory, just like my pc, but where is that folder.
Thanks for the attempt Addison.

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Which version of SCUMMVM are you using? 0.11.1 mentions some COMI fixes...

http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo...ad.php?t=15342

I am using SCUMMVM version 11.1.. I got the answer from Duncan another member on here, also I did read that post before, thanks anyway Bundyo. In case someone else stumbles across this thread and also needs the solution, here is what I did after asking Duncan what he did.

Other n00bmasters (like me) follow this..
In Xterm type "cp /home/user/.scummvm/comi.s00 /home/user/MyDocs"
That copies the save to your MyDocs directory which you will need to install emelFM2 on your IT to browse to that folder and put that save file from MyDocs to your SD card which you then browse on your PC and copy over, play past that point on windows or your (upchuck) mac, then copy that save file (comi.s00, comi.s01 etc etc back to your MyDocs then back in xterm do the opposite: "cp /home/user/MyDocs/comi.s00 /home/user/.scummvm"

That was for anyone who might need help with part 3 in The Curse of Monkey Island, most of you I know, are learnED well beyond my knowledge with ITs..