I've found this Forum very helpful while owning my N800. Thought I would pay back some effort.

Anyways, found this deal that I thought would be helpful for what's supposed to be the best screen protector on the market. It's only valid for one week after CES closes. Enjoy.

www.zagg.com/showspecial

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gonzo007 For This Useful Post:
Thx! I was just about to buy this! O and 4 any1 who has this, is it really that hard to put on? Is there some sort of trick to putting the screen protector on?

Yeah, apparently it's until 1/17/08. They're worth it for the lifetime warranty alone.

Originally Posted by Scarflash View Post
Thx! I was just about to buy this! O and 4 any1 who has this, is it really that hard to put on? Is there some sort of trick to putting the screen protector on?
It's easier than adhesive or static-cling screen protectors, but it's recommended that you let it dry for 24 hours before using the device. The reason it's easier is because you can move the screen protector around when you apply it, and bubbles/dust isn't usually a problem.

As with all screen protectors, if you get dust on it, just wash it off, dry it with a lint-free cloth, and remove any leftover dust with tape.

Last edited by FierceDeityLink1; 2008-01-09 at 23:27.

Posts: 145 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Seattle, WA USA
Glad someone is getting that site to load, it must be really popular as it has been timing out here for a while now.

Bookmarked for another try later .

Thanks for the pointer!
Homebrew OTG cable and power injector.

Is there any device screen size that's similar to the n800? Or should we just specify the specs for the custom design?

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
Is there any device screen size that's similar to the n800? Or should we just specify the specs for the custom design?
There's an N800 specific size under other devices.

I used the drop downs on the left to drill down into the specific N800 application.

Posts: 282 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Penniless Park, Fla.
- i'm sure the protectors are nice, but why?

- the n800 comes with a protector already in place out of the box (all you have to do is pull off the little pull tab)...

(and yes, i know that most folks remove the material, and *then* look for another to put on the screen)

:-)

Ah.. I was looking at popular devices lol. And as for the existing screen protector, it's because mine came with a sticker on it. I tried to remove the sticker and the adhesive got stuck on the protector (it's shiny though!).

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Mississauga, ON Canada
Thanks. Just ordered one. They accept Paypal, too, which is always nice.

Posts: 15 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ New York
Thanks for the info. Unfortunately this company has pretty dismal ratings on resellerratings.com. I think I will pass.