Notices

Posts: 113 | Thanked: 303 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Germany
Hi,

can you try this version: here with mopidy please?

Thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to djselbeck For This Useful Post:
Posts: 230 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by djselbeck View Post
Hi,

can you try this version: here with mopidy please?

Thanks
Sadly, no change. =/

Posts: 230 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Sweden
Can it be some settings on my side? I canīt connect from my Raspberry pi either. It was also working before.

I just want to let you know, that i'm currently writing an local musicplayer with most of SMPCs gui. At the moment I cannot promise a release date but I can promise it will come.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to djselbeck For This Useful Post:
Just an short update. I'm nearly done and also setup a small webpage for the upcoming musicplayer. I think the absolut worstcase of release date will probably be around christmas.

http://www.daedalus-music.org

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djselbeck For This Useful Post:
Hi!

Is Daedalus the reason 1.1.8 isn't in the Jolla Store? I have this issue, enabled Warehouse to upgrade and it didn't work.

I share music off my desktop, NAS-style, to my Volumio Raspberry Pi and use SMPC to control it.

Whenever I buy and rip a new CD it doesn't show up in files. Because I rip my own collection, I can't be bothered with metadata, as I name them well enough.

Is there a way to refresh directory listings? Or is this a problem in my samba share?

Thanks!

No this is not the reason. I compiled 1.1.9 for the new opt-in sailfish. I've no idea if these files are compatible with the old version of Qt/Sailfish. If you want I can upload the 1.1.9 version rpm. But for the moment I don't want to distribute it, when I've not tested it on the old sailfish version

The Following User Says Thank You to djselbeck For This Useful Post:
No this is not the reason. I compiled 1.1.9 for the new opt-in sailfish. I've no idea if these files are compatible with the old version of Qt/Sailfish. If you want I can upload the 1.1.9 version rpm. But for the moment I don't want to distribute it, when I've not tested it on the old sailfish version
I try to keep my phone vanilla, so I'd rather not do the opt-in. The player works pretty well, except for the NAS issue. Any hints for that?

Does it have a cache for files that can't be cleaned up or refreshed?

Thanks!

PS.
Really looking forward to Daedalus

Have you tried Settings->Update database? this orders MPD to update its database. There is no feedback of the action but it triggers the refresh of the database.

Have you tried Settings->Update database? this orders MPD to update its database. There is no feedback of the action but it triggers the refresh of the database.
Did not help... In the file browser I now have UPNP and RAMPLAY as well as the earlier NAS and WEBRADIO, so something happened.

I also went to database and chose clear complete database, which did now help - I still see only my original files, no additions.

Weird, huh? Do you have a files list to test against?

Thanks!

Tags
jolla, mpd mpd-client, musicpd, sailfish