Ok, I've been sitting on the back burner of the MeeGo stuff long enough, so I think it's time I jump in. Which then begs the question, what areas of the MeeGo project need help, and in what ways could I help? I'm good at writing documentation, and doing UI design (not coding, just design), among many other things, including numerous Linux core elements, and user level skills. I also do a lot of tech help (alright, maybe not here so much anymore, but I do a lot all across the web)

But that doesn't mean I'm limited to those kind of things. So, with that in mind, what things do you guys need help with? I'd like to start jumping in and helping out where and when I can to help push MeeGo forward.

The Following User Says Thank You to Lord Raiden For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
maybe you should also duplicate thread on http://forum.meego.com/ ?

The Following User Says Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
Here would be a good place to start!

The Following User Says Thank You to RevdKathy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,105 | Thanked: 11,088 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Mountain View (CA, USA)
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden View Post
I'm good at writing documentation
Then you can get involved at http://wiki.meego.com/Documentation_backlog and http://lists.meego.com/listinfo/meego-sdk

I also do a lot of tech help
What about the Application Developer Support forum.

What the MeeGo project needs now is people ready to get involved in one specific area and help pushing it. Choose it. Push.

Things are not still in a friendly shape that makes easy to pop up in different areas spontaneously aiming to be useful and productive instantly. Perseverance is always a gift, but now is really much needed.

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
i would like to help, but only thing i can help is maybe translation

Posts: 3,105 | Thanked: 11,088 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Mountain View (CA, USA)

Thanks guys. I'll look over these suggestions and see which one fits best with the things I know I can do. And then when I figure something out, I'll dive right in. Thanks!