yep i'm def ok with waiting untill november for 1.1 just gives me time to save money lol.

just wish it comes out and is available with tmo 3.g

I know its only a test screenshot but I am highly ammused with the appointment list;

10.30 Visit new flat
13.00 Have fun
Sat Get Married

The date is the 5th March 2010, which is a friday, who in their right mind looks at a new flat, then has fun, the day before they get married? lol

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ T.M.O
Originally Posted by james174 View Post
I know its only a test screenshot but I am highly ammused with the appointment list;

10.30 Visit new flat
13.00 Have fun
Sat Get Married

The date is the 5th March 2010, which is a friday, who in their right mind looks at a new flat, then has fun, the day before they get married? lol
Em... Bachelor Party

Posts: 64 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ New Zealand
October!!! I thought we would see this early next month? or is that the 1.0?? or is that just the hype that I believed.

I should have listened to Public Enemy.

Last edited by GEONXT; 2010-04-14 at 01:31.

Originally Posted by wmarone View Post
The N900 goes way beyond merely a smartphone. Though with how open MeeGo (hopefully) is, we can configure it as we want.
That would be awesome, configure the UI to be whatever you want.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

im sure intel is smart enough to include mms i hope anyways

Posts: 125 | Thanked: 35 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by cryox92 View Post
Well Meego looks awesome.But to me it looks like it's overloaded with widgets which i doubt would be pleasantly viewable on the n900's small screen.So even if it gets ported,i dont think it willbe as usable as the current OS.
First picture is for netbooks..

Tags
meego, no this tag does, this tag rules all others, you lost the game, _i cant' here you, _oh - that's better