Posts: 114 | Thanked: 61 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Beijing, China
Originally Posted by shabmanu View Post
@Andy : can u post a youtube video of this?
does it supports voice call?
does it drains battery?
I SAY IT AGAIN, THIS IS NOT A NEW VERSION OF NITDROID, JUST AN INTERFACE MOD. This DOES NOT ENABLE voice call, camera zoom/focus or any non-implemented functions on e-yes's original NITDroid N12. Battery drain is also the same.
Heck, I'm Chinese and you know how hard it is for us to access Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc. for the censorship here. Nontheless, I'll try and give a short video tour, though I can't promise.

Originally Posted by immi.shk View Post
i feel the thread is diverted... but its good coz its bumping...

as for Tizen i know one thing that "Samsung is not a Quitter"... just look at his "BADA" its nothing compared to the OS Giants...
Still we get at-least one Device with Bada OS from Sammy every year and we know he wont give-up on Bada...

so Tizen is safe in Samsung's Hands don't worry.. & i have heard even HTC interested in Tizen
No wait, you don't know the news that Bada is OFFICIALLY DEAD?!

Originally Posted by Half-Life_4_Life View Post
Yeah,I was joking about the camera,and for now N900 is my daily phone.
I'm in no way hurting my N900 because I'm in Nitdroid almost one hour every few days.
Geez,what,you can't have a lil' joke anhmore?
Me Chinese don't get used to such western jokes LOL
Making N900 a daily "phone" sounds weird... A heavyweight chunk which only goes portrait when you make calls under Maemo (by default I mean, of course I installed that rotation enabler)...
So you look TRULY like a Maemo fan. Me, Android + Maemo + MeeGo appealing with absolute resistance to FRUITS. NO FRUITS.

Originally Posted by AndyYan View Post
Heck, I'm Chinese and you know how hard it is for us to access Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc. for the censorship here. Nontheless, I'll try and give a short video tour, though I can't promise.
USE OPERA WEB BROWSER "WITH TURBO ENABLED"
without turbo its normal web surfing

but when you enable turbo its done from US servers...

helps me for some blocked site's in my region

or use Kemulator + UCweb browser(jar) or Opera Mini.. on your PC

Posts: 661 | Thanked: 1,625 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Croatia,Zagreb
Me Chinese don't get used to such western jokes LOL
Making N900 a daily "phone" sounds weird... A heavyweight chunk which only goes portrait when you make calls under Maemo (by default I mean, of course I installed that rotation enabler)...
So you look TRULY like a Maemo fan. Me, Android + Maemo + MeeGo appealing with absolute resistance to FRUITS. NO FRUITS.
I said FOR NOW.I'm 15 BTW so I will soon buy a new phone.

USE OPERA WEB BROWSER "WITH TURBO ENABLED"
without turbo its normal web surfing

but when you enable turbo its done from US servers...

helps me for some blocked site's in my region

or use Kemulator + UCweb browser(jar) or Opera Mini.. on your PC
I mean I HAVE ways to break that limit of course (and much simpler than a Java emulator for PC) BUT that seriously costs data flow and time...
AND that Opera Turbo is also blocked here in China. Our govt blocks a WIDE range of sites and nodes.

Time to move on. If you can't afford an N950, and don't know how/where to fetch a Jolla, then head for Android reluctantly, or you're stuck. Seriously.

Last edited by AndyYan; 2012-06-27 at 03:10.

I said FOR NOW.I'm 15 BTW so I will soon buy a new phone.
Okay I see. Which phone do you look forward to getting?

Time to move on. If you can't afford an N950, and don't know how/where to fetch a Jolla, then head for Android reluctantly, or you're stuck. Seriously.

Posts: 661 | Thanked: 1,625 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Croatia,Zagreb
Okay I see. Which phone do you look forward to getting?
Nokia N9,but I won't be getting it soon then.Probably a Xperia x10.(N9 in my country is much more expensive than X10)

Because I don't have a very high budget.

Nokia N9,but I won't be getting it soon then.Probably a Xperia x10.(N9 in my country is much more expensive than X10)

Because I don't have a very high budget.
X10?! The one with that Qualcomm QSD8250 + Adreno 200?! It's even unmatchable to N900 in terms of raw processing power (under a same freq)...
No budget then you can go for any used device. At least in China here a used Captivate can be owned for just $120.
And speaking of first-hand phones, Xperia Neo / Optimus Black / One V are very convincing and already budget-friendly choices. Or if only you can grab an Optimus 2X for a tad more bucks.
Out there are vast choices for you. I envy you guys can use eBay easily... ('cuz there are incredible deals but Chinese without international cards are unable to pay)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AndyYan For This Useful Post:
Bump for more Euro-American bros to see