Poll: Which one would you buy?
Poll Options
Which one would you buy?

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tampico, México
Had a Lumia 920 for some days and I can tell you the hardware is really above top notch. What amazed me was the camera..wow, I watched a video on my HD tv and it was just wonderfull.

If the 920 had MeeGo I would totaly get one, I still dont like windows phone. and there is no much diference between WP8 and earlier version.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dcastrog For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
What is there to argue? Even lumia 800 is five times smoother than N9

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 288 | Thanked: 175 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Without thinking... N9, after some careful thought... N9!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ajack For This Useful Post:
Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
Wow...if android is opening slower than N9, than lumia 920 is a Ferrari compared to N9 as a yugo
And it's can open only one thing at a time! That is not good and far from the smartphone. I think you haven't even see how the N9 works and please.. see it with the Faster N9 and with ~10 apps.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Makeclick For This Useful Post:
Posts: 278 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ SD, CA
Originally Posted by Makeclick View Post
No either... WP is so lame as hell and there is only talk.maemo.org -support for the Nokia N9. Whait for Jollas Phone or buy an Android!
i dont know about jolla when they have a phone we'll talk seems like they wanna focus on the OS only, but no android phone in my future. I dont like google spying on me.

Originally Posted by ladoga View Post
Hardware is just a useless brick without software.
thanks for your unique observation.

i think eventually Nokia will have an affect.on wp and it'll get better. It has many strong suits. Keyboard, browser.
The customization and multi tasking is where it lacks.

The Following User Says Thank You to balisingh For This Useful Post:
Galaxy Note 2 is the correct answer.

Posts: 418 | Thanked: 506 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Argentina
i would wait for jolla

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to flotron For This Useful Post:
Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by balisingh View Post
i dont know about jolla when they have a phone we'll talk seems like they wanna focus on the OS only,
Jolla's phone is going to be more Jolla's phone, than Lumia is Nokia's . Nokia only flash MS windows SW to the HW and wrap it. HW is not made by Nokia (which factory made it.. i don't even know).. So which parts of Lumia is Nokia? 0.5%? Nokia is very slim hardware factory today and funny, that the "big guys" didn't see that coming when they sign with the MS.

Last edited by Makeclick; 2012-10-30 at 19:20.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Makeclick For This Useful Post:
Posts: 278 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ SD, CA
Originally Posted by dcastrog View Post
Had a Lumia 920 for some days and I can tell you the hardware is really above top notch. What amazed me was the camera..wow, I watched a video on my HD tv and it was just wonderfull.
this is what i am talking about.
why wont you recommed the WP8 software, be specific.

Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
Wow...if android is opening slower than N9, than lumia 920 is a Ferrari compared to N9 as a yugo
Just wondering where you from, since you came up randomly with such a relic of a car, Yugo.