Notices

Posts: 75 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Suffolk, UK
oh my god, now i feel stupid! cheers david!!

Posts: 83 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Poole, UK
Originally Posted by Wes79 View Post
oh my god, now i feel stupid! cheers david!!
LOL, no worries, I have made many many silly mistakes on this.......although not an entire noob to Linux, I haven't used it for about 10 years, means the simplest of things can become a nightmare sometimes!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to davidh101 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 75 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Suffolk, UK
Cheers, although I still can't get the last command to work. I have gained root and done the copy of the backup to themes/beta-backup but the final command to copy the new files over the top of the old ones just won't work and says 'doesn't exist' hmm..... :/

Cheers, although I still can't get the last command to work. I have gained root and done the copy of the backup to themes/beta-backup but the final command to copy the new files over the top of the old ones just won't work and says 'doesn't exist' hmm..... :/
Not sure how much I can help on that, I haven't tried this out, can you cd to both the directories that you are trying to move from and to. If i remember rightly, you might need to create a estination directory first using mkdir

But I am completely guessing until I try it myself

Originally Posted by bull View Post
Hi all,

I've made up some new lockslider art after seeing someone else here on the forums give it a go. I pulled up the original arcade ROM and did a screenshot so it's pixel accurate... then it went through the ringer in Photoshop to enhance the pixelisation, add some vignetting and a glow. I'm fairly pleased with the end result, and have even worked it so the dots behind our good friend Puck-man-san dissappear as he goes past.

Screenshot:

DOWNLOAD PAC-MAN LOCKSLIDER ART HERE

Enjoy!
thanks using it on my phone

Ok, I have tried it, all working, but ther is a small error in the instructions given from b666m

Originally Posted by b666m View Post
3. overwrite existing files:
type "cp -r /home/user/MyDocs/themes/beta /user/share/themes/"
this last line should be
Code:
cp -r /home/user/MyDocs/themes/beta /usr/share/themes
Just a spelling mistake from user to usr in the destination

Last edited by davidh101; 2010-02-20 at 17:48. Reason: And even I can't spell

Thanks! Very cool.

Posts: 9 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bristol
Thanks, im new to Maemo so did it the easy way through SSH

thanks! using it on my n900!

just one thing, wasnt it suppost to be just an outline of the ghost when the pacman has the ability to eat it?
in this case.... game over after the slide

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Aotearoa
Originally Posted by janezek View Post
thanks! using it on my n900!

just one thing, wasnt it suppost to be just an outline of the ghost when the pacman has the ability to eat it?
in this case.... game over after the slide
It's a suicide mission. It also looked better.

Glad there are some people enjoying this one. Like all things N900 I'm already getting sick of this one and thinking about something new. I keep seeing requests for a lightsaber unlock screen...

Tags
lock screen, pacman