Notices

fireplace.mp4 is the smoothest video and works fine, the rest aren't that smooth even when i choose "smoother", leetut have you tried any of your videos ?

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
For te ones that likes the android Nexus One/S Live wallpaper, here it is in SWF Format (attached file as zip, extract it for the swf)

Have fun
Attached Files
File Type: zip Nexus live wallpaper.zip (160.2 KB, 705 views)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
For te ones that likes the android Nexus One/S Live wallpaper, here it is in SWF Format (attached file as zip, extract it for the swf)

Have fun
thanks for that mate, but i'm guessing its going to kill the battery with high cpu usage, right ???

I cant make the videos look at full screen, i use the 4:3 and 16:9 aspect but just the 16:9 has black edges in the screen, not full screen, and the 4:3 worst, i haver pr 1.3, maybe a multimedia codec is the problem.

Posts: 35 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Moscow
Could someone reupload fireplace video? Link doesn't work anymore.
Thanks.

Posts: 1,103 | Thanked: 368 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ india, indore
Originally Posted by AgogData View Post
fireplace.mp4 is the smoothest video and works fine, the rest aren't that smooth even when i choose "smoother", leetut have you tried any of your videos ?
i have found a way for smooth video without overclock and will start a new thread for it with new encoding settings and a few good video sample tomorrow bare with me guys!!!!!!

get your smooth live wallpaper today
My YouTube videos

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicholes For This Useful Post:
after a long time for not using this app because of power draining issues, i decide to reuse it back again with one paper for all desktops, video playing in loop (which should only be active when in desktop). The i found which i did not have back then is that the movie is being played only once or twice and then stops. anyone has this behavior/knows how to overcome this?

Also, when trying to browse for videos from the livewallpaper settings, the file browser opens and crashes immediately - i am only able to change video file using these:

gconftool-2 -s /apps/maemo/livewp/additional_string_11 -t string "/media/mmc1/Media/Motion Picture/Background/egretsunset.avi"

The flash playing isn't working also - the screen is staying black.

uninstalling live-wallpaper and reinstalling doesn't fix these issues.

i am using - 2011.38-1Tmaemo8.2+thumb1 and 2.6.28.10-power52

Last edited by impeham; 2013-08-09 at 16:40.

Tags
live wallpaper, video, wallpaper