Originally Posted by LouisDK View Post
I doesn't seem like an 3.2.1 adaption has been released.
Any plans regarding 3.3?
3.2.1 works just fine, and i'll test 3.3 once the target has been updated on OBS

The Following User Says Thank You to r0kk3rz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 58 | Thanked: 65 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Finland
FWIW I hastily upgraded to 3.3.0.14 EA with sfos-upgrade, and things went smoothly. I haven't ran the CSD tool yet, but I believe everything should still work.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mattiviljanen For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by r0kk3rz View Post
What are you upgrading from? if its a particularly old build then you may have troubles and I'd suggest flashing a new one.

Sometimes i get lazy updating the 4g version, since I don't own that device
I was updating from v2.0x from memory but I have since found out that SF would not boot if I had a microsd card inserted, which I did, so once remove v2 loaded fine.

I have since also fresh installed your 3.2.1 build that I found on gitlab, or at least i believe it was yours.

It was a new full build imaged which saved me from the update.

That v3.2.1 works great thank you and I am hoping you get time to update the LTE version to 3.3 so I can use the Nextcloud goodness in 3.3

I also have a Z4 Tablet and wondered how possible it would be to try to build an image for that, in your view?

Cheers

Posts: 252 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Denmark
3.2.1 works just fine, and i'll test 3.3 once the target has been updated on OBS
3.3 has now been released to all. Do you have a link to the OBS?

The Following User Says Thank You to LouisDK For This Useful Post:
What are you upgrading from? if its a particularly old build then you may have troubles and I'd suggest flashing a new one.

Sometimes i get lazy updating the 4g version, since I don't own that device
I was updating from v2.0x from memory but I have since found out that SF would not boot if I had a microsd card inserted, which I did, so once remove v2 loaded fine.

I have since also fresh installed your 3.2.1 build that I found on gitlab, or at least i believe it was yours.

It was a new full build imaged which saved me from the update.

That v3.2.1 works great thank you and I am hoping you get time to update the LTE version to 3.3 so I can use the Nextcloud goodness in 3.3

I also have a Z4 Tablet and wondered how possible it would be to try to build an image for that, in your view?

Cheers

The Following User Says Thank You to mannp For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mannp View Post
Since sony no longer supports these devices for AOSP, it could be tricky but the first step would be to try and build an AOSP6 image for that device.

If you can build that successfully and everything works with it, then sailfish should be fairly easy

The Following User Says Thank You to r0kk3rz For This Useful Post:
After I upgraded my sfos on scorpion_windy to 3.3.0.16, applications are unable to output video stream via gstreamer with the following error messages when executed from terminal:

(csd:3433): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: 14:45:59.338: ../gobject/gsignal.c:2529: signal 'show-frame' is invalid for instance '0xb81941d0' of type 'GstDroidEglSink'

(csd:3433): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: 14:45:59.338: ../gobject/gsignal.c:2529: signal 'buffers-invalidated' is invalid for instance '0xb81941d0' of type 'GstDroidEglSink'
Originally Posted by mattiviljanen View Post
FWIW I hastily upgraded to 3.3.0.14 EA with sfos-upgrade, and things went smoothly. I haven't ran the CSD tool yet, but I believe everything should still work.
Has @mattiviljanen experienced similar problems?

Last edited by persmule; 2020-05-03 at 08:19.

The Following User Says Thank You to persmule For This Useful Post:
Yeah i dont recommend updating at this stage, theres a few things not building in the adaptation repo on obs

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to r0kk3rz For This Useful Post:
Since sony no longer supports these devices for AOSP, it could be tricky but the first step would be to try and build an AOSP6 image for that device.

If you can build that successfully and everything works with it, then sailfish should be fairly easy
Okay great, thanks for that, I'll do some more research once my new website is live.

Cheers

The Following User Says Thank You to mannp For This Useful Post:
Posts: 252 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Denmark
Any news? And do you have a link to the OBS?

The Following User Says Thank You to LouisDK For This Useful Post: