What is your policy on refunds?

The Following User Says Thank You to Bubbless For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by nieldk View Post
Sad to see my number is also not on that list, and I am in Scandinavia (437)
interesting i was 417, and got mine in the first batch

The Following User Says Thank You to Whippler For This Useful Post:
Posts: 11 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Apr 2015 @ Helsinki
Would it be possible to have the VKB hidden while using TOHKBD but still use word prediction?

I seem to touch several wrong keys when using the VKB and then spend a lot of time correcting typos. This takes incredible lots of effort when no cursor keys in the VKB and tumbs as big as mine.

With TOHKBD I almost never press the wrong key but I think I could still type faster if the word prediction was available.

Typed on my TOHKBD that now has question mark and sticky caps lock light but yet no caps lock. Keeping ctrl pressed works now as modifier for more than one key. Great!

BTW I think it must be an error that the sticky control light has now moved between the del and tab key.
EDIT: typos corrected :-)

Last edited by PekkU; 2015-06-18 at 22:18.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PekkU For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Whippler View Post
interesting i was 417, and got mine in the first batch
Well, only certain layouts were sent first, if you were #1 with a layout that was unavailable, then yours is in the queue.

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 1,460 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by ggabriel View Post
Well, only certain layouts were sent first, if you were #1 with a layout that was unavailable, then yours is in the queue.
I'm guessing the standard QWERTYs haven't come in yet then.

Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Mine is #104 with standard QWERTY (there wasn't spanish ) and it is in the list.

Posts: 889 | Thanked: 2,087 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Manchester
It seems like he's building the keyboards in a logical order.

To begin with, I think he said he had one layout arrive, so they were the first to ship.

Now it seems that more have arrived, he'll probably build in a colour by colour basis. The case is the biggest part and everything attaches to it so it makes sense to go through each colour, drop in the internals, pop on the back cover, then do similar for the phone interface.

The Following User Says Thank You to mrsellout For This Useful Post:
Posts: 172 | Thanked: 170 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sweden
Hmmm, I am Kickstarter number 583, Scandic, and according to the list my keyboard is already sent. However, I still haven't heard even a peep from any postal service. I noticed someone below me on the list that had received their keyboard 2015-06-11, so I am beginning to worry something has gone wrong in a horrible way...

Originally Posted by stefanmohl View Post
Hmmm, I am Kickstarter number 583, Scandic, and according to the list my keyboard is already sent. However, I still haven't heard even a peep from any postal service. I noticed someone below me on the list that had received their keyboard 2015-06-11, so I am beginning to worry something has gone wrong in a horrible way...
You mean like a typo in the spreadsheet and your keyboard isn't really sent? :-)

I personally vote for all orders to be processed first and then deal with issues.

Posts: 562 | Thanked: 2,744 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Espoo, Finland
Working on following:
- Move ctrl-alt sticky led back together with Sym-sticky led.
- "selfie" led can be toggled with Sym-Del key-combo if someone wants to lit it
- Installation now restarts maliit, so newcomers should not need to reboot to get VKB hidden.

And happy midsummer

The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to kimmoli For This Useful Post:

Tags
keyboard, kickstarter, other half, tohkbd