Notices

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by epage View Post
It shouldn't have. I didn't add any large files. The package only gained about 1KB
Extras-Devel was the culprit. Turned it off via the App catalogs and it was the culprit.

How about a feature request

The ability to launch Google voice website to our voice mails and/or (preferred) clicking on a link and have it load up media player so we can listen to it instead of having to go to the website. Evidently no one in my family knows how to enunciate properly and most of my voice mails are transcribed as gibberish. The ability to simply click launch, and have my N810's media player load up the voice mail is ideal, but I haven't the slightest idea how much work it would be for you.

The Following User Says Thank You to mrdally204 For This Useful Post:
I'm currently having a problem with Dial Central

No matter how many times I try to log on with my google voice account, it doesn't work.

Putting my account name, followed by the password.

Anything wrong?

Originally Posted by chenli View Post

No matter how many times I try to log on with my google voice account, it doesn't work.

Anything wrong?
I had that same problem the other day, I had to keep trying till it finally took it. I rebooted my tablet even and finally after enough attempts it accepted it and has held it, however I did have to go back in and select my callback number again.

I have set up Google voice and Gizmo5 for use on my nokia n810. I can not get the sound to work on the incoming call but I can be heard by the person I am calling. How can I set up my nokia audio?

mmedwick if you are using the built in sip phone, I have to adjust the volume on the right in order to hear anyone at the begining of the call, even if its all the way up.

Posts: 177 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ Washington State, USA
Forget the other clients. Use fring.

Originally Posted by mmedwick View Post
I have set up Google voice and Gizmo5 for use on my nokia n810. I can not get the sound to work on the incoming call but I can be heard by the person I am calling. How can I set up my nokia audio?
Nokia bug. Adjust the volume one notch any way and you'll be able to hear them.

Posts: 1,684 | Thanked: 1,562 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Austin, TX
Originally Posted by chenli View Post

Anything wrong?
I know its using a hammer on an unknown problem but have you at least gone to the "Accounts" tab and cleared your account information? I wonder if some kind of old cookie is causing problems

Posts: 1,674 | Thanked: 171 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Anderson, IN
The problem with fring is that it doesnt run in the background or in the statusbar like the built in client can do.