Yay, sub-folders in the microsoft exchange mail account now appear in the correct order. If this update hasnt fixed anything else, this alone has been worth it for me!

Also performance seems much better with multiple apps open.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wormdrummer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by ste-phan View Post
"stay tuned..." it reminds me about a famous quote by Stskeeps, just don't remember for what exactly.
This one, perhaps?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 702 | Thanked: 2,059 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK
I was trying to work out what the weird emails appearing in my events view were before eventually realising it was showing emails from my Junk mail folder which is a sub folder of my inbox. Also unread mail I archive into INBOX/Archive still appears in event view.

It makes the events view completely useless as it's just swamped by mail I don't want to read.

The Following User Says Thank You to aegis For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by aegis View Post
...my Junk mail folder which is a sub folder of my inbox...
I would never have imagined someone wanting to do that. What do you know, whatever you do you always break someone's workflow

Showing the Inbox subfolders in preview was a requested feature. I am personally not bothered either way. As far as I am concerned, the whole preview can go. Bring back the nice structured layout of Modest (the N900's stock mail app).

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,118 | Thanked: 8,901 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ruhrgebiet, Germany
Originally Posted by mosen View Post
right, little bummer there...

But did someone notice that pdf documents have context search now? Very helpful for me at least.
Nice feature.
Is the PDF zoomable?

Please consider your membership / supporting Maemo e.V. and help to spread this by following/copying this link to your TMO signature:
[MC eV] Maemo Community eV membership application, http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94257

editsignature, http://talk.maemo.org/profile.php?do=editsignature

The Following User Says Thank You to peterleinchen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 62 | Thanked: 319 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ Grenoble, France
Yes, PDF can be zoomed (pinch to zoom), but currently, there is a hard coded limit on the zoom level, see /usr/lib/qt5/qml/Sailfish/Office/PDFView.qml, function clamp(). This limit is set to 2.5, meaning that the width of the PDF page can be maximum 2.5 times the width of the screen.

I guess this limit was set to avoid high memory consumption. Poppler, as far as I know, does not allow to render subparts of pages. So you can render only pages full size. If the max zoom level is too high, the page rendering will consume a lot of memory.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dcaliste For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,552 | Thanked: 3,108 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Russia, 96
Originally Posted by peterleinchen View Post
Nice feature.
Is the PDF zoomable?
https://openrepos.net/content/ancela...ery-image-zoom

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ancelad For This Useful Post:
Posts: 62 | Thanked: 319 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ Grenoble, France
Hello Ancelad, I think it's a good idea to set the PDF max zoom value as a dconf configuration key. We should propose it upstream. They may accept it.

Indeed, in the patch to store page settings, I've added a dconf entry to switch on or off the page setting feature and they accept it easily. In fact, I've added a UI for it but they decide not to use the UI, but the dconf key, yes they did accept. So why not for the max zoom level ?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dcaliste For This Useful Post:
Posts: 162 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ poor Slovenia
I have one problem.
I had soon after upgrade Facebook notifications on EVENTS. But after set all to read FB dissapeared. Now I have only Twitter. Anything I should do?

Thanks

EDIT

deleted FB - restarted - added FB... now works fine again

Last edited by matimilko; 2015-10-23 at 12:11.

The Following User Says Thank You to matimilko For This Useful Post:
Posts: 702 | Thanked: 2,059 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
I would never have imagined someone wanting to do that.
It's the default for cPanel servers (ie. by far the most common shared hosting platform). I think it's a legacy from when they used Courier IMAP - everything was under a prefix of INBOX so you have

INBOX
INBOX.Sent
INBOX.Archive
INBOX.Junk

They've kept that with Dovecot so you can switch between mail server software more easily and not mess up client software or webmail.

Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Showing the Inbox subfolders in preview was a requested feature.
Preview?

It doesn't show mail from sub folders in the combined inbox view in the mail app but it does in the events view. Seems like a straightforward bug to me rather than a feature.

If they're going to add notifications for subfolders then it'd be nice to be able to configure which subfolders.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aegis For This Useful Post: