Active Topics

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by shaihkritzer View Post
prove this, bro. if you have no evidence, you have to apologize.
What???
First of all, you accused Chenliangchen first in multiple times as a scam, then you said they cheated on FCC certification, etc etc... do you have any evidence?? If not, maybe YOU should apologize to Chenliangchen first, and probably to everyone at tmo as well

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Posts: 386 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Netherlands
#56xx here, received my order mail around 12:00 today. Can't wait!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wasmachinemann-NL For This Useful Post:
Posts: 697 | Thanked: 1,980 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
What???
First of all, you accused Chenliangchen first in multiple times as a scam, then you said they cheated on FCC certification, etc etc... do you have any evidence?? If not, maybe YOU should apologize to Chenliangchen first, and probably to everyone at tmo as well
Relax. I already stoped responding to those critics

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by shaihkritzer View Post
but, I wasted 2 dollars and you preordered folks wasted 700. wonder why it's all the same regardless of the money wasted lol. guess, it's some Chinese tradition or something.
What's is wrong for them to born as a Chinese?

This is not the first time you stated Chinese related things and if I remember correctly you also had similar word point to people with another colour.

TMO does not tolerate racism. This is my last and final warning to you to get a ban. We're not gonna discuss this further.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
I got the notification too. Early pre-order, 4-digit order number, paid fast. France, QWERTY, w/ coupon.

[Edit] Here's one good reason to get a Proš: no more automatic corrections that change everything. The last time it happened to me, my Jolla C suggested something very kinky to my contact instead of an appointment the following day. Not sure what is worse between that and the Proš mixup I caused.

Last edited by Kabouik; 2019-11-04 at 19:51.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post:
Those who got the mail: did you paid 31st of july? I paid 1st of August and have not got the mail (indiegogo voucher, order number 11xxx).

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FlyingAntero For This Useful Post:
Posts: 256 | Thanked: 939 times | Joined on Jun 2014 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Wasmachinemann-NL View Post
#56xx here, received my order mail around 12:00 today. Can't wait!
Are you an IGG backer from Moto Mod? Or why are you in the first batch, with an order number like that? Just asking, not being jealous or anything Seriously I have an order number pretty close to yours and haven't got any confirmation

Oh, nevermind. I got it

Last edited by Koiruus; 2019-11-04 at 16:28.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Koiruus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Koiruus View Post
Are you an IGG backer from Moto Mod? Or why are you in the first batch, with an order number like that? Just asking, not being jealous or anything Seriously I have an order number pretty close to yours and haven't got any confirmation
Unlucky us, Finns.

The Following User Says Thank You to FlyingAntero For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
I got the notification too. Early pre-order, 4-digit order number, paid fast. France, QWERTY, no coupon.
That's interesting. Considering the low number of orders in the first batch, and that some others with a voucher seemingly not getting one, I figured those without a voucher would be out of luck currently. On the official forums there was somebody with a 15xxx order number with a voucher getting an order allotted, seemed he paid on the second of August.

The Following User Says Thank You to Shirabe For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Shirabe View Post
That's interesting. Considering the low number of orders in the first batch, and that some others with a voucher seemingly not getting one, I figured those without a voucher would be out of luck currently. On the official forums there was somebody with a 15xxx order number with a voucher getting an order allotted, seemed he paid on the second of August.
Yeah, it is interesting since I used Indiegogo coupon and paid 1st of August (order number 11xxx). I haven't got any mail yet. I really hope that the mail is on its way.

The Following User Says Thank You to FlyingAntero For This Useful Post:

Tags
a good rabbit, fxtec, hwkbd, keyboard, livermorium, n950 revival, never gives up, qwerty, readyfx, silly rabbit