Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
Posts: 498 | Thanked: 836 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
I am happy to confirm that I received the same invite to pay the taxes and shipping to Finland today.

An interesting twist is that I had already given up the hope of getting my tablet, and so about 3 weeks ago I changed my contribution to donation (not taking the offered refund)

My queue number was #799, so I am indeed lucky to get the tablet!
Absolutely great! But I have to say that those that didn't take the refund were really luck (or clever). I had lower queue number according to my memory than you did, but opted for refund and thus no invite. Luckily I bought tablet from taobao early on, but would have to say that without it I would be really pissed to hear queue numbers so high getting tablets.

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by Fellfrosch View Post
What impresses me the most on Dave999:
He never gets tired.
keep on posting all this nonsens Dave, otherwise it starts to get very boring here.
Have no fear since even if the 1/2 refund is disbursed there is still another year to determine if the other 1/2 of refund is given out. So this thread has legs! Dave999 clearly has a lot of work ahead of him!

Posts: 141 | Thanked: 359 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Italy
Originally Posted by Boxeri View Post
Absolutely great! But I have to say that those that didn't take the refund were really luck (or clever). I had lower queue number according to my memory than you did, but opted for refund and thus no invite. Luckily I bought tablet from taobao early on, but would have to say that without it I would be really pissed to hear queue numbers so high getting tablets.
How did you "opt for a refund", if I may ask? Not that I regret getting the tablet, but the option was not offered to me. Actually, I clicked through the reimbursement form thinking I was not getting the tablet at all, realizing afterwards that I would actually get the tablet.

I gather that if you not complete the payment within next week or so, your tablet will be offered to those next in queue, however.

Posts: 1,548 | Thanked: 7,510 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Czech Republic
I am happy to confirm that I received the same invite to pay the taxes and shipping to Finland today.

An interesting twist is that I had already given up the hope of getting my tablet, and so about 3 weeks ago I changed my contribution to donation (not taking the offered refund)

My queue number was #799, so I am indeed lucky to get the tablet!
That does sound promising! I'm #1130 - so maybe, maybe ?!

Posts: 498 | Thanked: 836 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by mikelima View Post
How did you "opt for a refund", if I may ask? Not that I regret getting the tablet, but the option was not offered to me. Actually, I clicked through the reimbursement form thinking I was not getting the tablet at all, realizing afterwards that I would actually get the tablet.

I gather that if you not complete the payment within next week or so, your tablet will be offered to those next in queue, however.
To my understanding the same way as others here. Received email and options were refund or donation. Answered with refund the same day I received the email. To the best of my memory.

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
got a answer from jolla. i dont get the 64GB Version , because i pay with different email adress. there will refund me the 25$ complet, no half now & half later ^^

its okay, better than waiting for the full money.

How many of you that have got invitation are going to get 64GB version ?

I paid for an 64GB version and that's what jolla said I will get (Yes I'm optimistic )

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by JTY View Post
How many of you that have got invitation are going to get 64GB version ?

I paid for an 64GB version and that's what jolla said I will get (Yes I'm optimistic )
Yes, 64GB, with lastucase.

Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
So jealous

Posts: 1,092 | Thanked: 4,995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ beautiful cave
I will get the same...

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund