Posts: 60 | Thanked: 179 times | Joined on Jan 2018 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by Amboss View Post
I wish they would commit more things to fix usability for devices already in use instead of bother for yet another phone. That would make users of phones, which where promised 'this an that' features, stay with them some time longer than mentioned phones might live.
Yesssss! I do totally agree with u!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aQUICK1 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
anyone got any info on the upcoming 3.1.0 update? They finished with string translations weeks ago

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mariusmssj For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mariusmssj View Post
anyone got any info on the upcoming 3.1.0 update? They finished with string translations weeks ago
The lack of comms between users and Jolla about updates or a decent roadmap is still pathethic in my opinion.
Only excuses and fake promises I hear or read .

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aQUICK1 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 207 | Thanked: 759 times | Joined on Dec 2014 @ Poland
Originally Posted by mariusmssj View Post
it's holiday season and during this season Jolla usually is less active than normal. So probably we should wait longer than usual.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to atlochowski For This Useful Post:
Posts: 479 | Thanked: 1,284 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Enschede, The Netherlands
Originally Posted by atlochowski View Post
it's holiday season and during this season Jolla usually is less active than normal. So probably we should wait longer than usual.
3.0.3.8 was released as early access almost three months ago. I'd say we already waited much longer that usual. What irks me the most, is the lack of communication. What irks me the second most, is that they probably (hopefully) sit in a ton of bugfixes which don't need any updated translations and could have been released earlier and more often.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzillogic For This Useful Post:
Posts: 207 | Thanked: 759 times | Joined on Dec 2014 @ Poland
Originally Posted by Fuzzillogic View Post
3.0.3.8 was released as early access almost three months ago. I'd say we already waited much longer that usual. What irks me the most, is the lack of communication. What irks me the second most, is that they probably (hopefully) sit in a ton of bugfixes which don't need any updated translations and could have been released earlier and more often.
Don't expect communication from Jolla side. They are focused on their buissnes pratners not on community. Maybe some Jolla devs like to say more but they can't because of inverstors. From begining community want Jolla to be more transparent, but it will never happen. Communication is getting worse and worse, especially after financial crisis couple years ago.
You can complain about lack of communication but it will change nothing.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to atlochowski For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by atlochowski View Post
Don't expect communication from Jolla side. They are focused on their buissnes pratners not on community. Maybe some Jolla devs like to say more but they can't because of inverstors. From begining community want Jolla to be more transparent, but it will never happen. Communication is getting worse and worse, especially after financial crisis couple years ago.
You can complain about lack of communication but it will change nothing.
As our Euro songfestifal winner Duncan Laurence would say:

ITS A LOSING GAME !

For us users/dev fans but also for Jolla itself.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aQUICK1 For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
3.0.3.8 was released as early access almost three months ago.
I'd say it is more or less 68 days ago. That's what the uptime of my device is and I only ever reboot at updates. (Could be I did not update the same day Hossa came out though, cannot remember)

I'd say we already waited much longer that usual. What irks me the most, is the lack of communication. What irks me the second most, is that they probably (hopefully) sit in a ton of bugfixes which don't need any updated translations and could have been released earlier and more often.
As already pointed out nothing special happens in finnish companies during june and july; people are more disposed at enjoying the sun and beer so nobody cares about updates or anything really. When the weather starts cooling down we'll get back to serious business.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Posts: 93 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on Jul 2016 @ Paraguay
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
I'd say it is more or less 68 days ago. That's what the uptime of my device is and I only ever reboot at updates. (Could be I did not update the same day Hossa came out though, cannot remember)

As already pointed out nothing special happens in finnish companies during june and july; people are more disposed at enjoying the sun and beer so nobody cares about updates or anything really. When the weather starts cooling down we'll get back to serious business.
That's why European companies are losing with Chinese and American companies... While European are in vacation others are making innovations

Enviado desde mi H3123 mediante Tapatalk

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to meloferz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 479 | Thanked: 1,284 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Enschede, The Netherlands
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
I'd say it is more or less 68 days ago. That's what the uptime of my device is and I only ever reboot at updates.
https://together.jolla.com/question/...tes-303-hossa/

April 24 (I count since EA), so 85 days, almost three months :P

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzillogic For This Useful Post:

Tags
sailfish os, sony xperia x