Posts: 217 | Thanked: 89 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Indonesia, Banyuwangi
[BUG_REPORT] or maybe a [REQUEST]
IDK hahaha...
Sorry maybe what iv write have posted by someone, cus I dont read d previews comment yet.

1. [BUG] When I play music. When I'm in a Chat (on whatsup conversation page), if that person send a message again to me. The MUSIC is STOPED when the message come in.
So, is it a BUG!?

2. [Question] I can't find Music Now Playing Status updater on this version

3. [BUG] [HELP] Still the same problem on my PHONE, it can't reconnect after d connection is disconnected, even if I push connect button on Whatsup icon.
Em i always have to restart the whatsup
Is it only happen to me!?
I'v try to uninstall n reisntall whatsup client

The Following User Says Thank You to irulestar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 25 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Oct 2014 @ Germany
Originally Posted by zxcvbnm3230 View Post
Well, a recording, I sent from my N9 are two times longer on my friend's Android (it's some htc, if that matters), than the original. The second part of the rec is the same as the original rec, but heavily distorted. So, for example, if I send "Hello", he will hear "Hello.....HFEEUAYTLUELO" And when I play what I sent on my N9 everything's ok.
Hi zxcvbnm3230,

you need install cepi´s lame mp3-patch for whatsup, then it works

The Following User Says Thank You to BMW i8 For This Useful Post:
And one more.

my connection is 100% Normal (I think) amd I use 3.5G Mode.
But can't send the BroadCast message

tried the new version of whatsup today. still cant register. says waiting for sms. i dont have sms. how would i register? wazapp works half way. i can send a message but not receive one?????

Posts: 435 | Thanked: 684 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Netherlands 020
Originally Posted by irulestar View Post
[BUG_REPORT]
1. [BUG] When I play music. When I'm in a Chat (on whatsup conversation page), if that person send a message again to me. The MUSIC is STOPED when the message come in.
So, is it a BUG!?
I think it's a good thing specially when you're using a short ringing tune as a sound notification.

The Following User Says Thank You to jellyroll For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
Originally Posted by jbeemer01 View Post
tried the new version of whatsup today. still cant register. says waiting for sms. i dont have sms. how would i register? wazapp works half way. i can send a message but not receive one?????
If it says "waiting for sms" then probably you are writing bad your phone number. Please send me logfiles.
CallBlocker for Harmattan

Support my work:
Paypal / Bitcoin

The Following User Says Thank You to CepiPerez For This Useful Post:
Bug:

if you resync contacts and finds you new contacts they will be with blue, but even if you see contacts, blue notifications goes away but number of contacts notifications at contact tab remains. http://i.imgur.com/z29l4b4.png

When you set status and push name on Black theme you cant see nothing when you write, is black on black. http://i.imgur.com/R0kdUD9.png

And all bugs i writed until now i can confirm them again, i installed fresh whatsup 1.0.2, first time was installed on 0.3.4 version.

Last edited by youFailed; 2014-11-01 at 09:34.

The Following User Says Thank You to youFailed For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jellyroll View Post
I think it's a good thing specially when you're using a short ringing tune as a sound notification.
Mm I think noo...
It distrubing me when I play music cos I always standby on my CP. :/

Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
10 days. I was failing before I get it (dead pixels and charging problems). Now it dies.

Same you have in 0.1.8 with some fixes like profile picture, and maybe some old bugs are back.

I need a phone, so I'll buy something when I get some money. I hope I can get another n9
Dear Cepi,

many of us are glad about your so far support on whatsup client for N9. I would be personally willing to help you buy a used N9 by donating few Euros. If others join it should be easy to collect the at least 100 Euros necessary to buy a used one from ebay.

What do you think?

Thanks for all!

Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
10 days. I was failing before I get it (dead pixels and charging problems). Now it dies.

Same you have in 0.1.8 with some fixes like profile picture, and maybe some old bugs are back.

I need a phone, so I'll buy something when I get some money. I hope I can get another n9
Dear Cepi,

many of us are glad about your so far support on whatsup client for N9. I would be personally willing to help you buy a used N9 by donating few Euros. If others join it should be easy to collect the at least 100 Euros necessary to buy a used one from ebay.

What do you think?

Thanks for all!

Tags
cepi rocks, cepiperez, harmattan, whatsapp, whatsup