Posts: 670 | Thanked: 747 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Kansas City, Missouri, USA
We just love these rumors, so...

http://www.tmonews.com/2009/10/big-t...project-black/

http://www.phonearena.com/htmls/Big-...le-a_7349.html

...be sure to read the 2nd paragraphs. Let the speculation begin...
Registered Linux user #266531.

Last edited by Crashdamage; 2009-10-08 at 00:51.

Posts: 600 | Thanked: 742 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ England
The only game-changer I can think of is Apple's long-rumored tablet, integrated with the sale of electronic books, newspapers and magazines through iTunes. If T-Mobile got an exclusive on that, it would count for a lot.

Originally Posted by eiffel View Post
The only game-changer I can think of is Apple's long-rumored tablet, integrated with the sale of electronic books, newspapers and magazines through iTunes. If T-Mobile got an exclusive on that, it would count for a lot.
Ohh boy, a apple tablet… I will for sure pass it!!! We found apple evangelizers more and more.

Posts: 600 | Thanked: 742 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ England
Originally Posted by drm View Post
Ohh boy, a apple tablet… I will for sure pass it!!! We found apple evangelizers more and more.
Sorry, you misunderstood me. I'm not an Apple evangelizer. I'm not suggesting the tablet will be great, and there's no way I would buy it.

I'm just saying that an exclusive on the iTablet would be a game-changer for T-Mobile from a business point of view, in a way that (say) the N900 would not. That's all.

The Following User Says Thank You to eiffel For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by drm View Post
Also, you're lame. People who dismiss comments just because they suggest something apple are no better than people who praise something just because it is apple. Grow up, go to school, and get a job.

The iTablet comment is just about the most intelligent speculation I have heard yet.

Getting the iphone isn't going to get people out of their contracts with att to switch to t-mobile, the n900 doesn't appeal to a broad enough audience to up subscriptions, and any sort of network announcement likely wouldn't affect users for at least a year and probably longer.

It is easy to bash others' ideas. Having your own ideas is a little harder.

Drink it!

Posts: 1,255 | Thanked: 393 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ US
If N900 was on the roadmap for now through Q2, it would be announced already.

N900 locked down by Tmo would SUCK anyways.