Originally Posted by Fellfrosch View Post
I'm from Germany. Is there something special sending the device to Cananda. Conditions are like new, because it's nearly unused. I have just bought it as substitute in the case my J1 breaks. I can send you some pics.

But If you want an upgrade, I don't know if it makes sense to buy the Jolla C. I prefer the J1 over the Jolla C. It's not slower. It has an built in compass. The colors of the screen are much better, although the screen is a little bit more dim.

If you want to buy it anyway. I would sell it for 150 € + shipping (should be around 15€ to Canada)
I believe I'm still interested. It's more about the larger screen and the change in 3G and LTE bands to ones that work here in Canada. My J1 only has 2G or one band of 4G, so if someone calls and my phone doesn't transition fast enough I miss the call. Maybe I should watch some comparison videos. I'm not looking for a performance boost as I am quite content with the J1, just the other factors. If the screen is larger AND dimmer though, that could be an issue. I will check out some clips and get back to you. Thank you

The Following User Says Thank You to hulkulesenstein For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,092 | Thanked: 4,995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ beautiful cave
Sorry, you got me wrong. The screen of the Jolla C is larger and brighter. The Colours are not as good as on J1 but the screen is definitely brighter.

If you can't use J1 on all bands, it probably really makes sense. I will make you some Photos (i'll try to capture also the differences of the displays regarding the colours) this evening. Than you can decide.

The Following User Says Thank You to Fellfrosch For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Fellfrosch View Post
Sorry, you got me wrong. The screen of the Jolla C is larger and brighter. The Colours are not as good as on J1 but the screen is definitely brighter.

If you can't use J1 on all bands, it probably really makes sense. I will make you some Photos (i'll try to capture also the differences of the displays regarding the colours) this evening. Than you can decide.
Oh ok, yes if you could I would appreciate it then. And yeah, I'm most looking forward to the fully functional frequencies. Thanks

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hulkulesenstein For This Useful Post:
I have made some pics. And I must correct the conditions, it is not like new anymore. It's like used for one month or so . There are some tiny scratches on the screen and the back. I've tried to make them visible in the photos, so you know what to expect. also I have made a two pictures in comparison to my J1. So you can compare brightness and colours.

Unfortunately I can't attach them over the forum, so please send a mail to fellfrosch1(at)online.de, so I can mail you the pics.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fellfrosch For This Useful Post:
Have you got the mail from my other account?

The Following User Says Thank You to Fellfrosch For This Useful Post:
Ok guys,
hulkulesenstein doesn't answer. So if anybody is interested
here are the pics:

price would be 140 € plus shipping (I'm from Germany). If hulkulesenstein ist still interested, he is first in line for the next two days.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fellfrosch For This Useful Post:
I'd like to buy if hulkulesenstein does not.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lancewex For This Useful Post:
hulkulesenstein hasn't answered anymore. But the user JoOppen was also interested. If he still is, he will get it. Otherwise I will let you know.

Sold to JoOppen

Originally Posted by lancewex View Post
I'd like to buy if hulkulesenstein does not.
Hi lancewex,
I also have one to sell. So, please let me know, if you are interested. You can contact me at andre.frenzel(at)gmail.com. I can also send some pictures then.

Best
C.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caluna For This Useful Post: