Maybe this is not as obvious as everybody thought. If you buy the N800 straight from Nokia site, they offer free 2 days shipping.

Posts: 242 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ USA & BharatVarsh ( INDIA - Kerala ).
You can get a brand spanking new Nokia N800 on Ebay for about US $ 375 from an established Nokia reseller in NY. This price includes the $14.00 Shipping Charges. There are a few posts regarding this fact here at ITT Forum. There is no pickup, only Internet orders. This is still cheaper than getting it from Nokia.

Last edited by Arjun; 2007-01-12 at 14:01.

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2007 @ ATL USA
I just bought one from this seller and it is on it's way via UPS ground I will reply as to the condition if it is brand new this will be an excellent deal!

I can't wait to get my Nokia N800, I have a Dell Axium X30i this will be a vast improvement I think.

Could you please provide a link to the seller page? I couldn't find it and I'm wondering if they ship to Canada, as I can't buy from Nokia directly here in Toronto.

Posts: 242 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ USA & BharatVarsh ( INDIA - Kerala ).
iFrank:

I think you missed this boat my friend. The same seller on eBay, now sells the Nokia N800 for US $ 399.00 , , and yes the shipping is free.

I think that if you had found this information like yesterday, same time , you could possibly have bought it for US $ 359 + 14.00 Shipping and Handling. This was the total cost of this IT, mentioned on eBay yesterday.

Last edited by Arjun; 2007-01-12 at 16:03.

While a discount is certainly appreciated, but first I'm looking for a seller that ships to Canada; that seems to be a challenge right now... :-(

iFrank:

Please go to www.ebay.com, then search for Nokia N800. You will find this Seller. It seems that he has 90 or so of them in stock. I think he ships to Canada as well. I see the mention of International Orders.

Good Luck ! !

Unfortunately, in this deal, he only ships to US addresses (bottom of the page). I've sent him an email asking if he would ship to Canada (since it's a small item) as well.
I was hoping maybe someone knows another dealer or store that would ship to Canada; I've been searching unsuccessfully since last week ;~(
Thanks for your help, anyway.

Posts: 1,310 | Thanked: 820 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Irving, TX
Originally Posted by Arjun View Post
iFrank:

I think you missed this boat my friend. The same seller on eBay, now sells the Nokia N800 for US $ 399.00 , , and yes the shipping is free.

I think that if you had found this information like yesterday, same time , you could possibly have bought it for US $ 359 + 14.00 Shipping and Handling. This was the total cost of this IT, mentioned on eBay yesterday.
I guess the seller did mistakenly sell the first batch of 800's with "old" 770 price... I did jump the gun too and ordered one on Tuesday. According to tracking I should receive it today. (Hopefully I'm home at the time during delivery, since they shipped it with signature required...)

Originally Posted by ebunny View Post
I just bought one from this seller and it is on it's way via UPS ground I will reply as to the condition if it is brand new this will be an excellent deal!

I can't wait to get my Nokia N800, I have a Dell Axium X30i this will be a vast improvement I think.
I used to be working for a company, and required a bit of packaging/shipping. Seriously, if you have a choice, pick FedEx, not UPS. They toss you stuff around, even if it have warning sticker on it. Also, they will never ship your stuff out early, just because your local wherehouse have a hold of the item already.