Posts: 229 | Thanked: 725 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Permanent cruiser - either water- or motorways
******* SOLD ********

If anyone is interested in a LG fx0
Bought it from a US seller and shipped to Europe..

Played some days around with it - nice device indeed - as new - no scratches, marks, never left the house(boat)

I enabled fastboot and installed TWRP to test FxOS 2.6 so it can come either factory restored and clean to 2.1 or with 2.6 (still not the final version though) and with fastboot and TWRP or without ... as it fits to your needs

FxOS 2.6 is a great step forward and proofs that it has potential but it's not a finished product yet - release date is 30th May - there is a great community on Reddit for the fx0 and @cutol is working on CM11&12 and fixing the bugs on 2.6 ...

Hardware is good, not to big, decent camera (hey Jolla have a look) and replaceable battery - and it's a really unique design - would like to keep it but as I'm living on a boat my space is really limited and I won't use the pretty golden thing as a daily device ...

It comes with original box and original Japanese (or Korea) manuals ;-) ... no charger, cable, headset, ... non of that is in the original box

I paid €70,- with tax (£55.-) and that is what I would ask to get again (plus shipping - I'm in the UK till 23rd then I'll be in Germany for April - so I could ship it quite cheap in both countries ;-) or arrange a pickup in Bath/Bristol or Nuremberg/Munich/

A new 32GB SD (only used for flashing the fx0) and/or a unused tempered glass screen protector for the fx0 could be added for €9,- (£7.-) each

PM me if interested
Attached Images

Last edited by elastic; 2016-03-11 at 21:08.

The Following User Says Thank You to elastic For This Useful Post: