Notices

Originally Posted by OperationNT View Post
I try to run Cleven 4.1 with KP51 from a terminal and I saw the reason why it fails to work : it asks me the root password on the terminal. But I don't know it . Someone knows how to get this password ?
I remember, for another application, I had to install a package which avoid the same password issue but I forgot this package name.

Otherwise, I tried to run it after a "sudo gainroot" but it fails to start : "Failed to open connection to "session" message bus: (null)".

EDIT : I find out that the "cleven.sudoers" file was not copy by the Cleven package instalation. However, when I try to copy it myself, there is no behavior change (it still ask for a password).

EDIT2 : Problem solved, run "update-sudoers" command with root priviledges. Now, Cleven is operational on my phone with KP51 .
Sorry, I dont speak english, from FAQS of fAircrack:
apt-get install sudser
and no more problems whit passwords

Hi Saturn,
sorry for hijack cleven's thread but it's just for a quick question:
How cleven loads wl1251 ? I just tried to use the load.sh inside /opt/cleven/ but w/o success. I've read clevenHelper.sh already but no clues there as well. I only manage to load those drivers from cleven GUI.
BTW, the unload.sh works fine and I'm on kp51...
Thanks a lot !

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by saponga View Post
Hi Saturn,
sorry for hijack cleven's thread but it's just for a quick question:
How cleven loads wl1251 ? I just tried to use the load.sh inside /opt/cleven/ but w/o success. I've read clevenHelper.sh already but no clues there as well. I only manage to load those drivers from cleven GUI.
BTW, the unload.sh works fine and I'm on kp51...
Thanks a lot !

You need to pass the kernel version as an argument (which is used to find the location of the driver files):

try this (didnt check it):

Code:
sudo /opt/cleven/clevenHelper.sh  enableMode Monitor
sudo /opt/cleven/load.sh  2.6.28.10-power51

The Following User Says Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 238 | Thanked: 131 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bulgaria
Hi Saturn and thanks for this app,I am with kp51 and last update from cssu+thumb2,before i use cleven 2.5.2 but now i am with cleven 4.1,this is my answer from console when i try reaver
/opt/cleven/clevenHelper.sh: line 144: ip: not found
Have to add something about line 144,any advice
regards

The Following User Says Thank You to disappear For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by disappear View Post
Hi Saturn and thanks for this app,I am with kp51 and last update from cssu+thumb2,before i use cleven 2.5.2 but now i am with cleven 4.1,this is my answer from console when i try reaver
Have to add something about line 144,any advice
regards

Thanks for the detailed description. It might be the case that one dependency is missing since one of the recent changes.

The "ip" that it does not find is a library. Check for example: http://linux.die.net/man/8/ip

Do you have busybox power (http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=72801) installed? I think it comes with it.
I cannot check now as we are in the middle of the sites migration, but i believe it is this that you are missing.

EDIT:
in the meantime if you want to overcome this
open as root the clevenHelper script and lines 142 and 143
Code:
    MAC=`ip link show wlan0 | awk '/link/ {print $2}'` 
    reaver -i wlan0 -b $2 -a -E -S -v --mac=$MAC
modify them to
Code:
    #MAC=`ip link show wlan0 | awk '/link/ {print $2}'` 
    reaver -i wlan0 -b $2 -a -E -S -v #--mac=$MAC
with red are the changes..

BTW, the use of ip fixes the problem reported here:
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=592

Last edited by Saturn; 2013-01-15 at 22:52.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
I have a problem with cleven, everything works as expected but for some reason when the injection begins after a while it stops receiveing packets, the injection window is still sendin packages though but the #Data column slows down as if injection was not present, what I had to do then is close the injection window, wait for the authentication works again (until the "authentication succesfull" message appears again) and then open a new injection window, and again after a while repeat the whole process, also the time that takes me to decrypt a wep network is way to high, more than 20-30 mins. is that normal or is something wrong, if so what would it be???

Thank you!

Looks like error with correct usage of aircrack-ng tools (user-error, to be precise), which is totally out of Cleven's scope. From your description, Cleven already did what it had to do, and your question is related to correct usage of aircrack suite.

I recommend reading one of zillions airack tutorials on net. If you still think it's a bug, raise it with mainstream aircrack (or it's maemo port maintainer, if it would be fixed upstream). Just be sure to check if you're using correct drivers with injection.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by oscar0784 View Post
I have a problem with cleven, everything works as expected but for some reason when the injection begins after a while it stops receiveing packets, the injection window is still sendin packages though but the #Data column slows down as if injection was not present, what I had to do then is close the injection window, wait for the authentication works again (until the "authentication succesfull" message appears again) and then open a new injection window, and again after a while repeat the whole process, also the time that takes me to decrypt a wep network is way to high, more than 20-30 mins. is that normal or is something wrong, if so what would it be???

Thank you!
Some access points have protections for "bad" clients.

What type is your access point?
Can you try with a different one?

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Europe
Hi!I have cssu stable and Kp51r1.Cleven seems to work well but no wireless network shows in the list after scan ;no wep or wpa although i am certain there are a few.Also when hitting the configure wlan drivers button it gives me a warning about did not find a known compatible kernel version for the injection drivers.
NVM i update cleven from extra-devel and now it works!

Last edited by rslick; 2013-02-10 at 08:04.

Tags
aircrack, cleven, reaver