Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I've a N810 with OS2008 (Chinook, not Diablo because of the miserable mail client).

I installed Canola2 2 days ago together with the addons "Youtube" and "Tuning". Everything worked fine until I get a message that upgrades are available for the two addons.

I upgraded but always got a failure: Canola2 (>=2.0.0 maemo2) required. But Canola2 is only available in as "...maemo1".

Uninstalling Canola2 completely and reinstalling has the effect, that now I even can't install the two plugins. Only Canola2 and the themes can be installed.

Any help?

Posts: 1,412 | Thanked: 594 times | Joined on Aug 2005 @ Recife, Brazil
Hi Astuermer :

If you go to the Canola forum (we are under apps - canola ) you can find better answers to your question as probably someone is facing the same problem!

My attempt would be something : do you have extras and extras-devel repositories? if you do so, disable devel ones, use canola-cleanup to make sure all old dependencies are covered, and then install. I tested it here and it worked for me in my chinook tablet.

for this issue of available updates, we are working on that : / sorry for the trouble.. in the specific forum you get better help!

Br

Marcelo
OpenBossa Labs @ INdT, Recife Brazil
http://openbossa.indt.org

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Ok thank you