this phone will probably be an iphone 10 killer cause thats gonna be the latest iphone when this phone is released and i am missun misterc 2 atleast picking fight with him kept us busy during the long wait for the phone

Hope they don't put a weak *** screen on it. I've decided that if the screen tech is that of the e7 or n8, **** this phone and **** Nokia. They have to be ******ed to go that route. They better come with something on par with Amoled, qhd, or something on par with the competition. I been hearing this talk of fwvga (garbage) or something similar, really at this point better. That 480 **** old news and doest look good at all. But recent talks of the aspect ratio give me faith that there may be something to look forward too. I Dunbar I guess I'm the only one that thinks it sucks balls if this screen isn't everything we always wanted. Someone mentioned the galaxy s2 hardware being better, can you comment on what you meant by this without blunt stale answers. Something atleast saying if its better or worse. I don't care about processing power because meego is designed very well and doesn't need all that power.

Originally Posted by LTman View Post
this phone will probably be an iphone 10 killer cause thats gonna be the latest iphone when this phone is released and i am missun misterc 2 atleast picking fight with him kept us busy during the long wait for the phone
I feel you. Tired of waiting. Its already been a good year since something nice came out. Not that I hope, but it has to be worth the wait. Hope they aren't thinking Windows Phone 7 will take off one day because it never will......people don't trust or like Microsoft. Wp7=Kin. They are doing far worse that they will admit to. And totally **** this phone if that screen isn't using some type of next Gen technology. **** haptikos if NY screen looks like an e7 or something. You lose all coolness because the **** isn't sharp.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Guys, speed up your posting. The biggest and greatest and most epic thread of all in this forum was created by non other than...me. Keep up the posting before Reggie realise that device is announced and thread is closed.

2 weeks to go...

[Closed] The epic PR 1.2 anticipation thread

Replies: 7,222 | Views: 854,687 | Forum: Off Topic | Last Post: 05-26-10 05:41 PM by Reggie ...

Last edited by Dave999; 2011-06-11 at 13:39.

Posts: 1,427 | Thanked: 2,077 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Sydney
Originally Posted by xxMurdakillxx View Post
Hope they don't put a weak *** screen on it. I've decided that if the screen tech is that of the e7 or n8, **** this phone and **** Nokia. They have to be ******ed to go that route. They better come with something on par with Amoled, qhd, or something on par with the competition. I been hearing this talk of fwvga (garbage) or something similar, really at this point better. That 480 **** old news and doest look good at all.
Well, I have a feeling you will be very disappointed with the screen.
I definitely want at least qHD as well. But FWVGA might be true. =(
Also, the display doesn't look that big. Definitely not 4.3" to my eye.

i will not post just so you beat reggie

i will just not

i swear
sorry guys couldnt resist

just couldt resist

hey everyone

i just got a brilliant idea

post all post longer that 5 words

in this frustrating mannor

Last edited by sjgadsby; 2011-06-11 at 14:39. Reason: merging eight back-to-back off-topic posts

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
hehe...I'm the master of off topic brilliant

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by xxMurdakillxx View Post
I feel you. Tired of waiting. Its already been a good year since something nice came out. Not that I hope, but it has to be worth the wait. Hope they aren't thinking Windows Phone 7 will take off one day because it never will......people don't trust or like Microsoft. Wp7=Kin. They are doing far worse that they will admit to. And totally **** this phone if that screen isn't using some type of next Gen technology. **** haptikos if NY screen looks like an e7 or something. You lose all coolness because the **** isn't sharp.
Well it's not like N9 is going to take off, unfortunately. When we are talking about dying platform those usually don't sell much.
As for the screen it's of course it wont be on as bad as reso used on Symbian phones, but neither will it be on iPhone 4 level. Rumors are that it will have Samsungs pentile amoled screen.
Specs looks to be similar to first gen GS for what we have been hearing, but with better camera.

The Following User Says Thank You to tissot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,427 | Thanked: 2,077 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Sydney
Originally Posted by tissot View Post
Specs looks to be similar to first gen GS for what we have been hearing, but with better camera.
With better haptic feedback and better OS.

@dave1000-dave1 now i thanked you post so please thank my fragmented post (fragment by fragment)

Tags
duke nukem4eva, epic!, harmattan, n-950, nokia diamond, non-believers, rm680, wasteland