Notices

Hello, im loving my N900 and just 2 things are missing..calendar ota sync (using nuevasync for the moment) and a widget for the todo list/ tasks...anyone can help with a suggestion for this? thanks!

Have you found anything for this yet? I'm coming from a Nokia n95 and rely on the "To Do" list very, VERY much for my business. I'm finding the switch over to the n900 rather difficult for this reason! The "tasks" in the n900 just don't work the same. Thanks!

There is an app called gpe-todo in extras-devel - has a desktop widget.
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Posts: 290 | Thanked: 472 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Gothenburg, Sweden
Im also finding the todo/tasks abit deep down in the menus. Id love to see a widget for fast access to this as its quite often I think of something on the way and just would like to add this quick and not have to go via Calendar -> Main Menu -> Tasks everytime.

Is there a terminal command to open the todo/tasklist direct?

Hi all, anyone have found anything for this yet?

Is there a way to implement google tasks into the phone ui as the to-do app?

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Ontario, Canada
There is a Countdown Widget for the Desktop... You can input tasks in it and it shows a countdown until the deadline. And you have to delete the task manually otherwise it shows as overdue when deadline has passed.

I like it. I am also about to try other programs. Will update if there are better findings.

Posts: 247 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ London/M4 Corridor
What I'd like to see is a port of the ToodleDo app from the iPhone world here. (http://www.toodledo.com/info/iphone.php)

ToodleDo is the most interesting web based todo list I've found, with a good web interface, browser integration, and a decent API. About a yeat ago I compared it and RememberTheMilk, and liked ToodleDo much better...

Originally Posted by Alan_Peery View Post
What I'd like to see is a port of the ToodleDo app from the iPhone world here. (http://www.toodledo.com/info/iphone.php)

ToodleDo is the most interesting web based todo list I've found, with a good web interface, browser integration, and a decent API. About a yeat ago I compared it and RememberTheMilk, and liked ToodleDo much better...
+1 !

Really needed....

What I'd love to see is a widget that told me the unread messages I've in my e-mail inbox and another one that showed the number of missed calls.