Originally Posted by jimmy neutron View Post
iOS don't need it Don't want it Don't have it same thing with Android Why...Cause there are no apps than can match up to things like bluemaemo RootPrivleges Ssh, en the list goes on why won't you noobs see that what can an android device really Like really bring to the table that can top all of the things our Awesome "brought to us by the Gods N900" can't do ?...Oke i sometimes hate the fact that we are forgotten by the phone app developers like the call of duty app or what's Upp..But if you really want those things just Nitdroid the device(i don't see the iphone meamo(ing) his OS o...Wait it CAN'T....
meanwhile, out in the real world....

Posts: 464 | Thanked: 338 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK, Northwest
Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
that you read too much newspapers
****, that made me laugh

Posts: 87 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Southern California
After a disaster of an upgrade experience I have picked up a Tmo T989 Galaxy SII. The 4.5" screen is great but it chews battery pretty bad. I had played around with NITDROID some on the N900 but nothing like a top of the line Android phone. Most of the homescreen goodies I had on my N900 with the flash I was hoping to see in Harmattan on the N950. I haven't rooted yet but am inclined for a vanilla non-Touchwiz experience.

I'm a belt-poucher so the size doesn't bother me one bit, just like the N900 didn't. I would gladly take a screen the size of the T989 with the bulk of the N900 if they could put an E7/N97-style qwerty and the N8's camera and flash in there.

The biggest thing I miss the most from the N900 is the notification LED. Only phone that has that is the Galaxy Nexus and has three major problems for me: 1) no microSD (I like the cloud as an option, but want is a supplement to built in storage), 2) camera retrograde, 3) Verizon only - hate the company even more than the hell-spawned alias of Cingular.

I still vainly hope that Elop will get tossed and/or decide to do another Maemo/Meego 'experiment' with a production N960 or N990 or something like that instead of hitching their whole future on WP7. N9/N950 as it with the degrading of the home screen situation is definitely not the way, though.

In the meantime, though I expect the GS3 to fill out the GS2 form factor, go to ICS with TouchWiz 4 while retaining microSD and an 8-12mp camera. Quad core sounds likely but I expect RAM to stay around 1GB for now. I also expect the notification light to stay.

I really wish someone on the Android side would put a physical qwerty on a phone. Like the cloud, I like touchscreen as a supplemental UI but prefer the tactile experience of a physical keyboard for messaging and emails.

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 1,292 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tartus.Syria
after a long research about GALAXY SIII i accidentally found this
https://www.facebook.com/ZoRk7

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sifo For This Useful Post:
Just had some hands on time with a S3 and dared to immediately compare it to my N9. Surprise, surprise, N9 was only slower by 3-5 seconds when rendering a website. Tested many sites, and that was a constant. Resolution is nice, and the screen size, but portability is out of the question. Galaxy S3 is more like a tablet considering the size, which means a two handed device, unlike the N9 and also the quality is pretty poor; if I press a bit harder, it might break. Quite happier that I bought my N9 after today

The Following User Says Thank You to patlak For This Useful Post: