Originally Posted by cvp View Post
nope only n4/5 , opx is not working
Do we have any updates for OnePlus one?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SyedYaseen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
dont know, i have a only a opx.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cvp For This Useful Post:
So, I had a bit of a shock a moment ago when I discovered that Willem-Jan has decided to stop working on SFOS images for the OnePlus One (bacon).

https://github.com/wdehoog/sailfish-...ages/issues/14

It has been the perfect phone for me for a while now (I actually bought a second one for my dad who enjoys it, too). And SFOS has been running just wonderfully - a perfect port (everything works).

However, it seems like the 3.3.0 update is going to bring a few changes which might make software designed for 3.3.0 incompatible with older versions. Now I greatly fear that I might be left behind.

What are the chances of someone else picking up the porting work for Bacon?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dubliner For This Useful Post:
I'm just curious, what can be done in a situation where a porter has decided to drop a port?

Clearly I don't have the abilities to port SFOS myself (well, just looking at some of the rather dumb questions I've been asking here over the years should make that painfully obvious ).

Is there any way to sound an alarm with some other porters? Where would be a good starting point? Maybe one of them would be willing to continue supporting Bacon. After all, it's a wonderful device and Willem-Jan's port has been excellent.

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by dubliner View Post
I'm just curious, what can be done in a situation where a porter has decided to drop a port?

Clearly I don't have the abilities to port SFOS myself (well, just looking at some of the rather dumb questions I've been asking here over the years should make that painfully obvious ).

Is there any way to sound an alarm with some other porters? Where would be a good starting point? Maybe one of them would be willing to continue supporting Bacon. After all, it's a wonderful device and Willem-Jan's port has been excellent.
Well, for starters, you could ask about it on #sailfishos-porters as that is the place to discuss everyting and anything regarding ports.

If you are not willing to pick up with the port, the next best thing is to find someone with an 1+1 and willingness to continue.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Thank you for that hint, juiceme! It is appreciated indeed. I've been hesitant about posting to #sailfish-porters as their guidelines state that port requests on that channel aren't really welcome.

Alas, I received some very good news the other night. Willem-Jan invested a lot of time (and no doubt a lot of effort, too) to port 3.3.0.16 to the OnePlus One despite himself not even using it any more. He is just the best!

BTW, it is right here:
https://github.com/wdehoog/sailfish-...mages/releases