Active Topics

Notices

Community Council | Posts: 680 | Thanked: 1,227 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Mbabane
I can confirm 7thd's report. I don't normally play videos in cutetube but today decided to.
Of course downloading the video is a good workaround, at least for me

The Following User Says Thank You to sicelo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 98 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Netherlands
In addition: (for what it's worth)

I don't see the cutetube player being busy "buffering" like before

The Following User Says Thank You to 7thd For This Useful Post:
hey,

How can i resolve an issue where in cutetube i cannot find any of he YT videos. nothing.

i ve upgraded libs, singed into YT via app and still.

Posts: 98 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Netherlands
@Soki
Did you notice the latest working cutetube2? See http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=1582

Notice
-that the provided .deb is a temporary fix and not a new release as it normally would be.
-the problem I described above here is still there. Cutetube2 doesn't seem to buffer very well. Also, Occasionally cutetube2 says it cannot play videos, after which a restart of the phone helps.
-signing in YT account: I think signing in or not makes no difference

Please post if your have new results; hopefully then someone will be willing to have a look at these problems

Last edited by 7thd; 2017-05-05 at 10:00.

Thank you. I have installed .deb but still have the same issues

Posts: 391 | Thanked: 908 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ suncity
One little side note: for me video playback is working only with "built in" cutetube player; mplayer and open media player is not working.

Ok thanks again. It works now

Hi guys. I am new here
I try to install CuteTube2, but I've problem with qyoutube, qdailymotion and qvimeo libraries. I try to install it from my download folder, I use terminal with root privileges and after command "apt-get install qyoutube" it says me that "couldn't find qyoutube package" ://

Someone help?

Hi guys. I am new here
I try to install CuteTube2, but I've problem with qyoutube, qdailymotion and qvimeo libraries. I try to install it from my download folder, I use terminal with root privileges and after command "apt-get install qyoutube" it says me that "couldn't find qyoutube package" ://

Someone help?

Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
anyone having issues with cutetube2 ? Video playback is broken for me again. Downloading works.

Tags
youtube