Hi all,

I got a problem with a contact within my contacts list: after some mergin'n'pasting using Nokia Suite I see two cellular numbers about this contact; actually I used to have two numbers for this contact, anyway I deleted the first one.

The problem is that after synchronization in Nokia Suite I see again two numbers, but when going to modify contact I see only one cellular number! No way to solve this, already tried to add same number and delete it, I did it in contacts list and Nokia Suite too, without success

Where can I delete, using terminal, the "strange" number for my contact?

Posts: 2,102 | Thanked: 1,937 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Berlin, Germany
Just an idea: Are those numbers also on the SIM-card?

No, the number I cannot modify is not present on SIM card... I think Nokia Suite synchronization messed up something: sometimes contacts duplicates 'cause they change avatar in facebook -> I use hermes to download info; so I got to merge them and after a merging appeared this problem...

Posts: 4,118 | Thanked: 8,901 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ruhrgebiet, Germany
Should be easy.
Just export this specific contact as vcf file (touch top title bar), then load this file into an editor (leafpad, vi, ...), check and edit to your liking, delete from addressbook and reimport.

The Following User Says Thank You to peterleinchen For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by peterleinchen View Post
Should be easy.
Just export this specific contact as vcf file (touch top title bar), then load this file into an editor (leafpad, vi, ...), check and edit to your liking, delete from addressbook and reimport.
this one worked for me! Thank you very much!