I am trying to flash the kernel. Have done this a couple of times without any problems, now however the flasher keeps saying "Suitable USB device not found, waiting". It just does not recognize I connected the n900.

I am using a usb cable from the n8 of my girlfriend, could this be related? Because usually I use the standard n900 usb cable (and its drivers).

And for the record, I use win7 64bit

Thank you

Last edited by tim_de_wolf; 2011-11-20 at 13:35.

I managed to flash the kernel, but this was not the problem.

I tried to install NITdroid, but did it wrong (obviously). I now get the multiboot menu when I boot the phone, but with just one option: 1. Nitdroid. And the nitdroid version doesnt work/boot. So basicly i'm stuck here.

Is there a way do delete the multiboot from the n900? As I said I flashed the kernel, but this had no effect.

I appreciate it.

Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
Originally Posted by tim_de_wolf View Post
I managed to flash the kernel, but this was not the problem.

I tried to install NITdroid, but did it wrong (obviously). I now get the multiboot menu when I boot the phone, but with just one option: 1. Nitdroid. And the nitdroid version doesnt work/boot. So basicly i'm stuck here.

Is there a way do delete the multiboot from the n900? As I said I flashed the kernel, but this had no effect.

I appreciate it.
flash your phone completely. flash kernal and storage and you will have a N900 with out of the box settings and only with default apps.

Originally Posted by panjgoori View Post
flash your phone completely. flash kernal and storage and you will have a N900 with out of the box settings and only with default apps.
Is that the only option I have? Flashing?

Nevermind, should've googled first. Pressing 0 boots in maemo.

Sorry