Notices

whoops diddnt see the fps counter cause i got totally stunned. niiiiiiice!

Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
Originally Posted by tentpole View Post
28 fps!? Sweeeet
That screenshot was taken in the SDK, FWIW...

this was allready made by another user. and pretty fast too. but for some reason it was pulled out of the repositories. i asked a couple of times where it went without any concrete answer.

i herd nintendo pulled it along with snes emulators. but the snes emulator seems to be bak.

Wow... cant wait!! Whats the speed like with the standard 600Mhz clock? Also, what version is it?

I have found a .deb file like that in the forum one day. It was quite slow, but the screens could be easily adjusted to portrait and you could remove all the toolbars (The one with file, emulation, etc, The one at the bottom saying running and the one with the play/pause button.) and the screens where big enough. Only problem was that you had to restart it to make these show up again... I am so happy though that you decided to make it happen (you cant imagine my face while i looked at the active topics and saw DeSmuME)!!! Thanks in advance

please please download link?????

Maybe two two screens can be fitted side by side in landscape mode for biggest possible size instead of stacked?

Posts: 378 | Thanked: 206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Denmark
As mentioned above..

How about putting the 2 screens side by side instead?

That would give full keyboard access and biggest scaleable viewports possible.

Posts: 1,716 | Thanked: 3,007 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Warsaw, Poland
Originally Posted by tentpole View Post
28 fps!? Sweeeet
That's on a PC (a weak one, but nevertheless). Don't stick to much to the number.

Tags
bada blows, bada rox