Hey guys, while looking for new videos on the N900 to calm my impatience a bit I stumbled upon this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo8DG...eature=related
I do not condone copyright infringement but that was a pretty nifty use of the device. And one of the best example of how full computer-like, the device is.

anyone know where we can download the beta version for transmission

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ The InterWeb
Originally Posted by aikon800 View Post
anyone know where we can download the beta version for transmission
It's in the Extras-testing repository. I've tried it on my N900 and it runs great! Interface was nicely adapted for Maemo 5.

Warning: Be careful when downloading software from the testing or devel repository! These packages are not fully tested and can damage your device. Only install a package if you trust the developer.

The Following User Says Thank You to FatalZero For This Useful Post:
Posts: 283 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ US Air Force
Do any of you guys know if there are any special ways to set the settings to speed up "downloads" much like the regular Utorrent program ... I'm currently downloading an ep of glee which is 352.0 mb, and is downloading at about 34.4 kb but jumps up and down to about 70.1 kb. with a about 19.37% done after maybe an hr...

im assuming you forwarded your ports already? unfortunately its a pretty stripped down UI, you can play with your # of connections, and speed limits, but thats about all