Posts: 751 | Thanked: 522 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ East Gowanus
There seems to be either a glitch in the system or a crazy sale going on at www.nokiausa.com

Add the N810 for $229 into your cart and get an automatic 25% off and then use the coupon code CARTP409N to get an additional 10% off.

The final price in my cart came out to $148!!

The 25% off seems to be for the entire product line so phones like the E71 are around $233 and N97 preorders are around $500.
People over at howardforums are getting confirmation emails and their cards have been charged.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mobiledivide For This Useful Post:
Posts: 609 | Thanked: 232 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ the end of my rope
still stickin' w/ my external dpad, tho.

Rats, just bought one last week :|

Hi all,

Thanks for the tip, just ordered mine. This is my first post on these forums - I have been hanging out here (& itt before) for quite a while, waiting for the new model. It is usually stupid to buy a two year old gadget with the new one just around the corner, but at that price I just could not resist.

Let's hope it does not dissapoint. I intend to use it as a reader (had a very old Franklin ebookman before), to check email and have a collection of pdf files with me for reference. Too bad video chats do not work on it. Another thing which I have not found any solution for is google docs: can one synch a todo list kept in google docs to a local text file? I would not mind to have a command line solution to this.

Let us hope it will arrive soon.

Best,
Rocketscientist

Originally Posted by mobiledivide View Post
There seems to be either a glitch in the system or a crazy sale going on at www.nokiausa.com

Add the N810 for $229 into your cart and get an automatic 25% off and then use the coupon code CARTP409N to get an additional 10% off.

The final price in my cart came out to $148!!

The 25% off seems to be for the entire product line so phones like the E71 are around $233 and N97 preorders are around $500.
People over at howardforums are getting confirmation emails and their cards have been charged.

Awe, geez. Now you're gonna make me want to fill my addiction and buy two more! I've already bought 3!! >.<

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Greater Boston
Looks like the fun might be over.

I found it, added it to my shopping cart and it came out to $171 but was back ordered. When I entered the coupon code CARTP409N my shopping cart was emptied.

The Following User Says Thank You to rtrudel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by mobiledivide View Post
...then use the coupon code CARTP409N to get an additional 10% off.
For me, this coupon code invalidates two other automatically applied coupon codes and increases the price to $206.10. It looks as though the deal was too good to be true intentional, and I missed out. Nuts.

Yup deal is over I ordered the touchscreen 5800 for $233 with the deal.I called to double check my order with Nokia care and it looks like it was a website glitch but they are going to honor the mistake because my credit card was charged.

Posts: 5,478 | Thanked: 5,222 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ St. Petersburg, FL
Picked up a 5800. Backordered, but hopefully it'll ship at some point.

Originally Posted by GeneralAntilles View Post
Picked up a 5800. Backordered, but hopefully it'll ship at some point.
They rep I spoke with said that they should ship within 7 to 10 days