Posts: 1,702 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
They are decendants of vikings in Norway. And their landscape is hills. Up and down. Constant altitude training even just while going to supermarket.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by nonsuch View Post
Yeah and they're congratulating themselves plenty!

If you're trying to troll Finland you have to compare it to Sweden, not Norway
No. Not trolling Finland. Norway out performed everyone. Kudos to them!

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Vikings...
Wait until Aliens participate in the future olympics.

Maybe WWlll will start soon and wipe out humanity and put an end to this thread before aliens arrives. That would indeed be disappointing.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

I found a solution to a problem I didn't know I had!

The problem:
I really like all sorts of conspiration myths for their entertainment value, but I just can't be arsed to actually seek out and watch/read various people's content.

The solution:
A youtuber called SciManDan who does all that for me and presents me with the best bits, and some nice British commentary. Namely his Flat Earth Friday and Tinfoil Tuesday playlists. He sometimes even gets into discussions with them. Lovely!

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Dude, Where is my n900? It's gone. I've been bizzy looking for it and it's no where to be found.

I'm still alive. Currently last man standing in this thread.

I hope you find it. Otherwise you may start to doubt yourself.

Finally got Covid. Have been on a new job for couple of months. Before that the whole Covid time circled eight preschools weekly, worked with many student groups daily, used public transportation in the Helsinki capital and ate lunch at buffees. Now in the new work I drive my own car and work mainly in one house where works about six people.

Originally Posted by Maemish View Post
Finally got Covid.
Me, last month. One of the last on our team; working with kids you sortof can't avoid it, esp. with last autumn's highly infectious strain. Triple-vaccinated, it wasn't much of a problem.

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by nonsuch View Post
Triple-vaccinated, it wasn't much of a problem.
That's how it should be. A vaccine does not stop you from getting it, only trains your body to eliminate it quickly when you do.

Originally Posted by Maemish View Post
I hope you find it. Otherwise you may start to doubt yourself.

Finally got Covid. Have been on a new job for couple of months. Before that the whole Covid time circled eight preschools weekly, worked with many student groups daily, used public transportation in the Helsinki capital and ate lunch at buffees. Now in the new work I drive my own car and work mainly in one house where works about six people.
Solid. Excellent that you still going strong. Some people don't notice it and some get sick. Always hard to know how it will turn out.

Hope so too. Was probably hidden away in some storage while I was buzzy with something else. You snooze you lose!

Got a iPhone 13 Pro. Pretty lame phone for that pricetag and as a bonus the bezel moved into video in full screen Only apple can get away with that **** show. Guess it's time time to move something else soon.

Took hit in russia stockmarket but at least I got out before it closed down completely. Don't look so good for Jolla either...

"The Finnish software manufacturer Jolla Oy, known for its smartphone operating system Sailfish OS, wants to get rid of its Russian shareholder Rostelekom. The company has been looking “for some time” for ways to reduce the shares of Russian owners, explained the chairman of the board of directors, Samuli Simojoki, on LinkedIn on Monday. But at the latest in view of the war in Ukraine, it is “clear that the company has no future without the complete replacement of Russian shares.”

Maybe it's time to play the final countdown!

Last edited by Dave999; 2022-03-09 at 14:08.

Smoking combined with Covid is not a good combo. Lungs seems to have taken hit. Last night had a dream where I was hunted to be poisoned so that I could not breath. Woke up with hard to breath. Yesterday was already almost over the Covid but today is a step back. I had just been training swimming 25m interwalls with one breath and also diving 25m with dolphin/mermaid kicks. So I trained myself beforehand to work without oxygen. It has it's plussd and minuses.

Tags
countdown, dooms_day, specc is the, troll ericsson