Active Topics

I waited over 2 years for a Pandora, and now 4 months for an n900. Both of these devices are killing me.

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
You just have to look at my post count to realize I'm beyond help.

I don't have a problem thank you very much. I can leave the N900 alone any time I want too. I just don't want to right now. LOL!

Posts: 268 | Thanked: 304 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Orlando, USA
I wonder if the prelude to N900's successor will generate an equivalent intensity of emotion/anticipation.

truly these are trying times; probably the most difficult 4 weeks any gadget lover has been put through. I hope you guys come out of this fine. perhaps the following tips may help in temporarily distracting yourself from the pain..
- abandon talk.maemo.org
- don't speak the letter 'N'
- do away with the daily pre-order status-checks.

any more tips people want to share?

Posts: 2,142 | Thanked: 2,054 times | Joined on Dec 2006 @ Sicily
Originally Posted by archebyte View Post
any more tips people want to share?
Look at your N8X0: it's there, faithful as ever, feature-laden as no other portable device, waiting for your fingers and your touch...

Posts: 600 | Thanked: 742 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ England
Name:  n900-shipped.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  30.1 KB

(original http://xkcd.com/500/ CC-BY-NC)

Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA
Originally Posted by qole View Post
You just have to look at my post count to realize I'm beyond help.
Its pretty dangerous coming in here with that n900. That's like going to an AA meeting with a bottle of Absinthe.

Soon the fiends will be all over you, You should know better!!

Just treat them like zombies, shoot first ask questions later, that may be the only to get out with your n900 intact.

Good Luck

Get Him!
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.

Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
*Raises Hand*

My name is RevdKathy and I'm a maemoaholic. Even to the point of sneaking in here in the lunch hour in the hope there may be more news.

I already know about the higher power; I sold my soul to nokia for an n95 a long time ago. Now I'm just an old addict needing her (delayed) fix. Please don't offer me an HTC HD2 - that would be like methadone: no pleasure in it at all.

Anyone got any illicit software to smoke?

Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA
I am freaking out, where's my sponsor, I am having a lot of trouble with step #2

* Step 2 -
Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity

Who is this power? how will I become sane again. Is it Nokia, Santa Claus, perhaps T-mobile, or lottery?

OK, I fire up my 810 and start KDE, ok ok, I can get through this. Breath breath, stop reading reviews and play with what you have. ITT does what you need, stay calm, breath.
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.

Tags
sadviolin