Notices

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by foufoutos View Post
lock the phone and dc 70% of the times 0.1-5
which fw are you on?

1.1.4.29 bro

Posts: 126 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Lebanon
I have a question for @Cepi .In the harmattan version i remember that we had an option to sync photos of contacts in whatsup into the contacts every where and not only whatsup.Is that possible in sailfish as well?

Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
Sailfish version sync pictures when you sync contacts.
Anyways, this is not need since whatsup sycns all contacts, including not in phone book ones. It's for prevent a possible ban from whatsapp.
CallBlocker for Harmattan

Support my work:
Paypal / Bitcoin

The Following User Says Thank You to CepiPerez For This Useful Post:
Posts: 126 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Lebanon
Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
Sailfish version sync pictures when you sync contacts.
Anyways, this is not need since whatsup sycns all contacts, including not in phone book ones. It's for prevent a possible ban from whatsapp.
okay i guess you didn't get me right.what i meant is that the avatars of the contacts will be the same as those profile photos of whatsapp contacts,and updated as people update theirs on sync.i did not mean sync contacts individually.For example i remember that for each contact there was an option from whatsup to put that same displayed photo in phone book of phone(contacts app).i dont know if this is related to the syncing of all contacts and banning though

ps: that was on the old versions before you restarted development again

Posts: 79 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on May 2012 @ kenya
hi,...all of a sudden ,whatsup crashed and when i try to re register,i get registration error,server response was bad param,

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ Argentina
Guys anybody has found a good way to hear the voice notes I installed several libs without any success.

install ultimate code from openrepos~

The Following User Says Thank You to itdoesntmatt For This Useful Post:
Sometimes I'm not able to access to whatsup from a notification. This really break the app, I have to close it by killing the process.

Is there any solution?

Thanks for all the work done in the project.

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by SKyd3R View Post
Sometimes I'm not able to access to whatsup from a notification. This really break the app, I have to close it by killing the process.

Is there any solution?
I had similar issue. Application just does not show anything when it get stuck. It seems like this is something to do with screen orientation. With fixed portrait mode I haven't be able to reproduce issue.

Tags
alpha, jolla, tohkbd, whatsup