Active Topics

the nokia internet call doesn't work anymore!!! when i try to call a contact, on the otherside ring, but when they try to ansewer me, the line drops and can't talk... how can i solve this? anyone has the same problem? i need this function, is there any way to downgrade the os again??! please heeeelp

Posts: 3,401 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ London, UK
Download the previous firmware 2.2006.51-6 from here and reflash your device using the locally downloaded file (don't download from the Internet).

Let us know if it cures your problem.

YES !!!! now it works again!! unfortunately with the old version the flash player works very bad (so slowly,same for vids...)
anyway...this is a severe bug into the new os... will nokia release a fix?

can someone help with mail configurations and step by step to make the video call. I can't seem to get it working. There is also a way 2 email a link someone just clicks on and then the video call works. PLEASE HELP ! I also have a gmail accouny if this is a better way to go rather then using my own server email address.

Posts: 3,401 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by elix84 View Post
YES !!!! now it works again!! unfortunately with the old version the flash player works very bad (so slowly,same for vids...)
anyway...this is a severe bug into the new os... will nokia release a fix?
If I were you I would reflash the newest 3.2007.10-7 firmware _again_ as you may have simply had a bad flash the first time around (this does seem to happen for some people).

If you still have the same problem with the internet call function after a second flash of the new firmware then definately open a bug on Bugzilla with as much detail as possible (ie. state that it works with the old firmware and describe your network including router make/firmware level etc.).

Raising a bug for your problem will increase (but not guarantee) the chance of it being fixed in future.