Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
600? seriously? My bid is 199 Euro.

You bought it to make money? You know you stole it from a real fan.
I got slated for offering 300 in another thread, i need to change my name

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by phantomR6 View Post
Do you realy can to reship the jolla?) And how much it will cost?
sure no problem.
check the rates at

www.postnl.nl/tarieven/pakketten/

countries:
http://www.postnl.nl/voorthuis/pakke...kketbuitenland

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by strongm View Post
On the other hand they are now available from the webshop at €321.77 ex VAT
ex VAT? which country in the shop allows it to be delivered ex-VAT?

Posts: 1,195 | Thanked: 2,708 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hanoi
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
sure no problem.
check the rates at

countries:
Kind of you to offer the service, but to guarantee trouble free shipping, better call PostNL to verify clearly in local language the rules about the battery.

For example: DHL within Europe states a max 2 Lithium Ion batteries are allowed but they need to be shipped INSIDE the electronic device, not separately (explosion and fire risk).

Outside EU destinations may have different receiving rules per country.
Next job is to provide correct packing list and invoice for export shipments (outside EU).

Good luck... in principle I could also help with pass through shipping to a Jolla fan. Feel free to PM contact.

The Following User Says Thank You to ste-phan For This Useful Post:
sure no problem.
check the rates at

countries:
Great! But how can I pay you for the jolla and shipping cost?

Posts: 496 | Thanked: 651 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by droll View Post
ex VAT? which country in the shop allows it to be delivered ex-VAT?
Norway and Switzerland would be the two main examples currently. Jolla will ship to both of them, and neither are in the EC Fiscal area and are therefore exempt from VAT

The Following User Says Thank You to strongm For This Useful Post:
Hi HtheB This is Eric Dexter i'm the one who sent u personal message, and i'm sorry bout that, just didn't wnat others to see since it's no one elses bussiness haha, but anyhow, would u be okay to correspond through email, here is my email, army2782@aol.com, id like that better , and i do have paypal and id like to do transaction that way, here ismy full address, so u can get shipping costs,
Eric Dexter
5831 Overbrooke Rd,
Dayton, ohio 45440
United States.
Please let me know total costs, phone and shipping, and let me know how u wnat to do this through paypal, whether u wnat to send me invoice, my paypal is gatorfan2829@aol.com

Everyone can just order a new Jolla on their website now.... No more 'pre-order' thing......

(If someone is living outside the non-deliverable countries, I can re-ship it to the correct address, so if you need help, just ask... but please don't buy those phones for such prices like €600 please!)
Hi HtheB this is Eric Dexter hope u get the post i put on the page JOLLA PHONES for sale, i puta ll my contact, if we could discuss this through email that'd be better, htanks concerning the jolla phone

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by Trockets2000 View Post
Hi HtheB This is Eric Dexter i'm the one who sent u personal message, and i'm sorry bout that, just didn't wnat others to see since it's no one elses bussiness haha, but anyhow, would u be okay to correspond through email, here is my email, --removed--, id like that better , and i do have paypal and id like to do transaction that way, here ismy full address, so u can get shipping costs,
Please let me know total costs, phone and shipping, and let me know how u wnat to do this through paypal, whether u wnat to send me invoice, my paypal is --removed--
Just send you an email!

Glad there are people outside the EU is interested and wants this phone!

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 218 times | Joined on Jan 2014 @ India
Everyone can just order a tnew Jolla on their website now.... No more 'pre-order' thing......

(If someone is living outside the non-deliverable countries, I can re-ship it to the correct address, so if you need help, just ask... but please don't buy those phones for such prices like €600 please!)
Hello HtheB,

I am Vinodh from India and I really want to buy a jolla phone. I have tried getting one from ebay, but either they wont ship to India or the price asked for is way too high. Please can you help? I will pay by credit card. My mail id is meet.vino@gmail.com. Please contact me.

Thank you,

meet.vino

Tags
for sale, jolla, sailfish